Chapter Four

I wake up to the repetitive sound of my alarm going off. I manage to get up and walk downstairs, I look at the calendar that's hanging above my fridge and see the date, it's the 24th of September, the 24th of September 2012 was the last time I saw my dad three years ago. I swore after that I would never look at his horrid face ever again. A few weeks ago I checked his FaceBook to see that he's been re-married to a girl called Michelle and then me being the stalker I am went on Michelle's FaceBook and found a tone of baby pictures, who knows it could be my father and her baby but I couldn't really give a fuck. After grabbing some breakfast I make my way back up the stairs and check my phone. Theres a bunch of texts from Harry.

"Hey baby girl wake up!" Was one of them followed by a bunch of emojis, like the kissing one and boy and girl holdings hands one.

"Haha thx for the spam Harry." I say back.

"Ahhh youre awake, can I call you?"

"Harry, I have school sorry I can't."

"Well guess i'll have to drop you off at school then. ;)"

Cheeky little shit.

"I don't know about that."

"Just walk a bit from your house and I'll check your location and get you."

"Alright then, I'll tell you when I leave."

***

I look outside and it's a sunny  day. Upon looking in my cupboard I realize that I don't really have any summer or spring clothing, but I manage to find a pair of shorts and a really cute crop top with a daisy on it (Which is my favorite flower). I hope Harry likes what I've chosen to wear.

My mother has already gone to work, she always leaves before I even wake up and takes my siblings to school. I lock the house up and start to walk.

"I've left." I text Harry.

I start to walk past the familiar bench where Harry found me abandoned and alone. I've never been so happy to him in the front seat of a Black BMW that pulls up next me. As it stops I go to open the passenger door when I see him signal with his hands for me not to open it. He gets out. He's stunning. He has a pair of black boots on, black ripped skinny jeans and a grey button up shirt exposing his chest, but to finish the outfit off with a pair of sunglasses just to make him that little bit more 'Hot'. He walks around to the passenger door and opens it for me.

"Hop in." He says with a wide grin.

As I go in the car I become familiar with my surroundings. Harry must be loaded because this car has nice leather seats and the most beautiful interior I've ever seen in a car, defiantly better than any car my family could afford.

"So wheres your school?" He says with a cheeky grin.

I give him the directions and soon enough we arrive out the front of my school.

"Do you want me to walk you in Mia."

"I don't know, what do I say if people ask who you are?"

"I'm your boyfriend of course!" He says while reaching over and kissing my lips while placing his hand on my neck pulling me closer to his body while subtly thrusting into me. While our tongues are colliding I can feel the eyes of a thousand staring at us.

"Harry I gotta go." I say breaking the kiss.

"Please stay." He begs.

"If you let me go now I'll treat you tonight." I say biting my lip.

He let's go of the tight grip on my arm.

"Can I walk you in?" Harry asks.

"I guess so."

I go to open my door but he tells me he will do it for me. So I sit there as I watch him climb out of the car and walk around to my door, he lets me out and we make our way to the front of the school. I can feel everyone staring and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

"Harry they're staring." I manage to whisper to him as I nudge his arm.

"They're staring? Good!" Does he not even realise how scared I am.

"Are those the ones that hit you?" He says while pointing to a large group of people.

"Y-Yeah."

"They're fucked." His face begins to tense up as he quickly walks over to them. They all stand up in some sort of formation making Harry and I seem so little and weak.

"Mia, Mia, Mia, who's this?" One of the girls say while going to Harry and running her hands on his chest obviously trying to flirt because well let's face it, Harry is hot as fuck.

"I'M HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND, Get the fuck off me."

He then pushes her off him.

She falls and stumbles to the ground landing straight on her back.

One of the guys from the back of the group emerges and goes close to Harry's face.

"Don't touch my girlfriend bro!" He says while pushing Harry repeatedly. He seems so little compared to Harry.

Harry in what seems to be a blink of a eye pushes the guy to the ground, climbs on top of him and brings his fist to his face in the hopes for a good clean punch.

"Please don't hit me." The guy say's with fear in his eyes.

Harry's fist begins to lower and he quickly climbs off.

"Just fucking leave bro." They all say.

"Don't ever touch her again, or there will be trouble and next time I won't be so nice." Harry say's with sweat rolling down his face.

He grabs my hand and begins to walk away.

"How did she manage to get someone like him?" I can hear the group say, it tears my heart apart.

"I gotta go now babe." He says while putting his hand on the bottom of my back making me become closer to him.

"Harry, why did you say something to them? You could of been hurt!" I ask in a soft voice.

"If it would of helped you not get hurt, then it wouldn't matter."

"Harry." I say bitting down on my lip.

"Stop teasing me!" He adds.

He then places his soft lips against mine. His hands in ALL the right positions. It looks like one of those movies kisses. It feels like I'm weightless right now. Theres so many different emotions going through my mind. I won't get bullied anymore now that I have Harry. Theres so many things I can add 'now that I have Harry' on the end of. His tongue does all these moves and thrusts, he rubs it against my upper lip causing me to tremble in excitement. I can feel the entire school body just staring at me, but to be honest, I really don't care. Harry makes it alright.

"Goodbye babe, have a good day." He says breaking the kiss and I watch his lips drip from the amount of wetness that was created.

He lets go of me and I see him walk back to his car and I watch him drive away.

Now I'm ready for the school day ahead.

-------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you for reading.

please vote or comment. It will mean so much.

Comment goal: 1
Vote goal: 3
View goal:20