Chapter One

Mia is a average girl, shes kind, caring and passionate in everything she does. High School isn't so easy for her, she gets picked on, punched, verbally abused, spat on and constantly feels downgraded, she has a few friends but no body she can really trust. Her father left her mother when she was 6 and she has 2  younger siblings, dash and violet, both are twins and both are 10. She doesn't feel like she belongs anywhere at all, she has no one, until she meets Harry Styles.

***

"Mia, time to get up!" I hear my mum yell as i wipe the sleep from my eyes, I drag my bruised and beaten body out of my bed. I walk to the shower, the feeling of the hot water rushing down my body makes me feel better I grab my uniform and head out of the door, I don't even bother to have breakfast, If i'm Skinner then it will give them one less thing to pick on  me about. My schools a typical high school, you have the popular kids, the sporty ones, the stuck up ones, the nerdy ones and then there's me, I don't really fit in anywhere and I'm kinda the schools punching bag. The most popular girl is called Layla, shes tall, blonde, blue eyes, we used to be best friends in primary school but she just turned on me, making everyone hate me and torments me to this day. I never used to think I was ugly or fat until the bullies told me so.

***

"wake up doggy"

"what?" I say in confusion.

Oh I must have fallen asleep in class again.

and then I feel a large thump on my head from  a girl from  Layla's group.

"ugly cow!" she says while flipping her hair and walking out like she's the best thing on the earth.

I grab my stuff and walk to my locker. When I open it something falls onto the ground and i hear a bunch of girls behind me laugh and giggle. I pick it up and it's a love not from my 'secret' crush, I know its fake so I just throw it in the bin. I briefly check my phone and I have a text from my mum.

Sent 2:01pm

"Hey Mia, hope you had a good day, I'm going to be home late so I will book Dash and Violet into after school care and will be home around 6:00pm with them, love you xx"

Great, I'll be home by myself until 6:00pm, yay. Sometimes I think my mum is living a secret life, shes always doing things like this.

***

"DOG!" I hear someone yell as I'm walking home. To be careful I go down this bushy Path that leads straight to my house, I used to walk it all the time when I was little so I know where to go.

They seem to be getting closer and closer and before I know it someone grabs my arm from behind and pulls me down and I slam my head against a massive rock, theres three people kicking, spitting and punching me.

I know one of these people, It's Caleb who is Layla's boyfriend who is one of the strongest guys there is. He punches me in the face three times making my nose bleed

"STUPID SLUT"

"YOU'RE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE!!"

"Please stop you're hurting me, please STOP!"  I beg.

"People like you shouldn't be here, we wont stop."

and then all three of them pick me up then throw me down a rocky hill. Leaving me there, bloody and beaten.

***

I wake up confused and scared, then everything comes flooding back in my memory. The way they punched and kicked me, "I shouldn't be here" maybe it would be better if I was dead, just maybe. I pick myself up and slowly walk through the bushy pathway. It's hard trying to see through the dimming sunlight but I eventually find my way and end up 3 streets away from my house, I grab my phone and check the time while still limping along, my legs hurt too much and I have to sit down, I find a bench and rest before closing my eyes.

***

[Harry]
I just need to get away from everything, I need to go for a walk. Sometimes I just fade away and get lost, but something inside of me wants to get lost, it fuels my ever burning fire. I'm walking along while kicking the brown dirt at my feet when I look up and see a young girl asleep on a bench, I'm not sure if I should help but something in my mind tells me I should.

I get a bit nervous as I approach her I gently tap her on the shoulder but she doesn't respond.

"a-are you okay?" I ask

She jumps a little bit when she opens her eyes as anyone would.

"Please don't hurt me, please." she begs.

"Don't worry,  I'm not going to hurt you, why are you hear and why are you covered in blood?" I ask.

"I-I It d-doesn't matter." she's disorientated.

"I'm taking you to my place, I'm not going to leave you here" I state

***

[Mia]
I am awaken by a tall green eyed boy tapping me on the shoulder. I'm nervous and scared, what if he's one of those bad people you see on the crime shows, but surely he wont be.

"I don't know."

"It will be fine, trust me." He says while offering me his hand.

As I take his hand he tricks me and brings me up and onto his back.

"Oh, and my name is Harry." He says while smirking.

"M-my name is Mia."

"That is a beautiful name, Mia."

***

For some reason when I'm on his back walking to his house, I feel safe, maybe, just maybe this could hopefully be a good thing.

***

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you for reading. 

please vote or comment. It will mean so much.

Comment goal: 1
Vote goal: 3
View goal:20