XI. Worries

A/N - I'M RUNNING OUT OF INSPIRATION GUYS, I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

Aphmau's PoV

Two days. I couldn't get the thought out of my head. Two days from now, we'll be exchanging rings. Two days from now, the boys'll have a dad. Two days from now... I'll be married...

"Aphmau?" Garroth entered the bedroom.

"Hm? Oh, hi Garroth..." I was still thinking and I barely heard him.

"You okay?" Garroth came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I was still staring out the window, and didn't bother to look at him.

"Mmhm..." I stared blankly out the window, deep in my thoughts.

"Aphmau," I still didn't look at him. He turned me around and kissed me. That was what brought me back to this world. "Are you okay?" He asked again. He had his helmet off, and he brought his bright blue eyes to meet mine.

"I'm.. I'm fine... I just.."

"You just what?" He was concerned, and that's what I love about him, he cares about me, he cares about how I am, he cares about what's happening in my life, and he's literally my guard.

"I'm just really nervous..."

"About the wedding?"

"Mmhm... I just- I don't know if I-"

"Why are you worrying about that? I should be the one worrying about if I'm good enough for you or not, I mean, you're the leader of an alliance, the lord of a village/state, you're gorgeous..." He trailed off, suddenly very interested in a certain wooden plank. (Oh, yes, Garroth, the wooden plank is very interesting, look at it..) Suddenly I wished I had a helmet, I was bright red, and turned away.

"Hey, we still have two days right?" Garroth tried to reassure me. "Do you wanna head over to Donna and Logan's to double check?"

"That'll definitely make me feel better, thanks Garroth." I said, kissing him on the cheek. (Why did I start typing 'thanks goat')

-Time Skip-

Garroth's PoV

We were sitting in the living room of Donna and Logan's with Donna, as the evening kept Logan upstairs.

"Two days," Donna said. "You guys nervous?"

"Yes," Aphmau said.

"Not when I'm with you," What am I saying? I'm practically turning into Laurance!

"Aww, *ahem* anyways," Donna continued. "So you're going on a cruise for your honeymoon, your wedding will be either in front of your house or by the docks?"

"Uh..." Aphmau looked at me for an answer. I didn't have one.

"By... the... house...?" I didn't really think, but Aphmau nodded vigorously. Our house on the hill was perfect.

"Alrighty then, and then a party in the plaza after?" Donna didn't really pay attention to us, but was busy none the less.

"Of course," I replied, squeezing the hand of my beloved. She had nothing to worry about, this was going to be perfect.

"That's all, and we already went over the food and decor. Alright, you guys have a nice night!"

"You too." And with that, we left.

-Time Skip-

I went upstairs to check on the boys, while Aphmau was already in the bedroom. I peeked inside. They were playing happily, although it was almost bedtime.
"Oh hi dad," when Malachi called me dad, my heart soared.

"Dada?" Aw, Levin... I smiled at them as they were comfortable acknowledging me as their father. Then I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uh, it's bedtime for you two."

"'Kay,"

"Ok!" I tucked the two boys in, kissed their foreheads, turned off the lights, and headed to the bedroom.

***

I found my beloved fiancé pacing about the bedroom, muttering this and that.

"Hey," I said. "You okay?"

"I'm fine.." She mumbled. To me, she clearly was not. I walked up to her and looked at her for a moment or two. My arm went around her waist and my lips immediately pressed into hers.

"You're not okay," I said once I pulled away.

"Don't tell me what to feel," she laughed jokingly. Her smile faded a bit, then she said "Uh, wedding thoughts, nothing important.."

"Ugh, not this again, c'mon," I sat her down on the bed. "It's fine. Everything is gonna work out, kay? Our wedding's gonna be perfect. Now put the thoughts out of your head, and go to sleep."

"Okay... I just-" I stopped her with a kiss, and that was the end of the night.

A/N - GOODBYE... IM SORRY I JUST NEEDS TO GO... ILL BE BACK SOOOOOOON!!!!

~Em