XXIV. Welcome Back

A/N - HI! DO YA LOVE ME? OF COURSE YOU DO. DID YOU THANK THE RAISINS? I HOPE YOU DID. I'm just bored at this point, and at this point, I'M JUST WINGING IT. Wait, that's what I always do... (I'm making this long to make up for the short cliffhanger chapters)

Aphmau's PoV

He's back.. He's really back... It's been so long...  It's been days, weeks, months...

Garroth's PoV
(Because I haven't done his PoV in a while)

I'm so glad I'm out, forever this time... I was in that soul chamber for what seemed like years, I guess time works differently in there.

"Aphmau?"

"Hm?"

"How long was I in there?"

"...weeks...months...you left me for two months..." I could see the sadness in her voice.

"Hey," I pulled her close as we walked. "I'm right here, princess."

"Yeah, but-"

"Nope, if I go somewhere, you're comin with me, okay?"

She laughed gently. "Okay," I kissed her temple, and most of the trip home consisted of silence or finding a part of the third of the village that followed me.

-Back Home-

Malachi ran towards me. "DAD, YOU'RE HOME, WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! ZOEY SAID WE COULDN'T COME AND-"

"Shh, it's okay Malachi, I'm here.. I'm home." I comforted Malachi, while Levin ran towards me for a hug. "I'm here boys.. I'm right here and I'm not leaving... Ever."

"Hey, what about me?" Aphmau giggled. The boys ran over to give her a hug, and Zoey came towards me.

"Hi, so I guess there's gonna be a party?"

"Zoey, how were the boys while I was.. Gone?"

Zoey squirmed. "They... Um.. Were.. They, uh- "

"Zoey?"

"They barely ate," she confessed. "They stayed in your and Aphmau's room all the time, and hoped you would wake up when they were there...they wanted you..."

"I... I never realized how much they care about me..."

"A lot," she smiled.

A moment of silence.

"Ahem, so, about that party?"

"Well, they said you should wait until they heal-"

"Zoey, you know I'm perfectly fine."

"The party's tomorrow evening!" Donna came up beside Zoey.

"You don't really need to do a party for-"

"NONSENSE! OUR LORD PRACTICALLY DIED AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DID TO APHMAU?"

"Um, no.. I hadn't really asked Aphmau what she did without me... I guess it never came up?"