Kisses, Fairytales and Goodnight Texts

"You do?" Calum spluttered, not breaking his gaze from mine. "Say it again."

"I like you Cal." I smiled, looking at his feet, feeling his breath on my neck. "A lot, and it pains me."

"You know what pains me Riley?" He whispered, pulling my face up to look at him.

"Not being able to treat you like the princess that you deserved to be treated as. Not being able to hold you anytime, anywhere. Not being able to kiss you. Not being able to call you mine. It physically hurts!" He grinned, grabbing at his chest with his hand. I tilted my head to the side and just looked at him. His tanned skin worked perfectly against my pale complexion, his black hair marbled against my blue, his chocolate eyes the complete opposite to mine, but they just matched.

My small hand fit perfectly in his, and his chin rested perfectly on my head. We fit together like two pieces of the same jigsaw, and it just felt right with Calum. We felt like we were always meant to be.

"Riley, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He whispered into my temple, his warm words making me shiver. "Then I can kiss you again."

Things like this didn't happen to me, the whole girl meets boy thing was only something that I believed in fairy tales, it wasn't really life. Nobody can walk into my life and affect me the way Calum did, then like me back. It just didn't happen. I was Riley Hemmings, nothing special.

"Cal?"

"Yeah."

"This doesn't happen to me."

"What?"

"This is the stuff from fairy tales and disney movies, not the life of Riley Hemmings." I mumbled into his chest, which was rising and falling slowly.

"I'll wait for you if you don't want to rush into anything, I mean I know it's sudden, but this doesn't happen to me either Riley. I've never met anyone who makes me feel like you do." He replied, pressing light kisses on my head.

"Yes."

"What?" Calum repeated, confused.

"I'll be your girlfriend Cal. Just kiss me." I smiled, pulling away from Calum so that I could look him in the eyes. His face curled into a smile as he pulled me towards him
locking his lips onto mine, making my insides melt. The whole time, Calum's hand had not detached from mine, but now suddenly it felt different; it felt like it was never going to leave.

"Does this mean you're all mine now?" He smirked, not moving his lips from mine, his lips lingering on mine.

"All yours." I replied, being cut off by Calum's lips crashing down on mine. His hands detached from mine and he placed them either side of my waist, pulling my body closer to his. I reached up and placed my hands around his neck, his hair tickling me and making me smile through the sloppy kisses.

Finally, Calum pulled away and just stared at me and smiled triumphantly. "Damn, you're gorgeous." He mumbled, kissing my lightly again before leading me to the door.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell anyone about us yet Cal, let's wait and see how it goes."

"I wasn't planning too babe." he smiled. "We can just be each other's dirty little secret."

"Nice reference." I grinned back, following him downstairs, but as my mum came into view his hand sprung from mine. "You ok for tomorrow then? Pick me up at about half past 10?" He nodded and began to walk down the driveway. "Wait Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"What football team do you support?" I shouted, making him pull a confused face.

"Liverpool, why?" He questioned in response, earning a grin to form on my face.

"No reason," I smiled. "Bye Cal."

"Bye babe." He winked, opening the front door next to mine and then he was gone.
-
"So, is that all you want to know?" I spoke into the phone, biting my pen in concentration. "Yes, that's right. Calum Hood, number one. Thank you, bye."

It was almost midnight by the time I had arranged it, but it was worth it, or it may be, depending on Calum. I sighed and turned off my computer, deciding that I better call it a night when I had to see my dad tomorrow. I placed the house phone back on the landing and checked my mobile, to reveal an unread message.

My number one footballer <3 : I can't stop thinking about you, my beautiful, amazing, wonderful girlfriend. It's weird, I shouldn't like you like this, but I do. Oh, and attached is a video of a puppy trying to fit a tennis ball into its mouth 😂. Now that we're together, can we get one? I WANT ONE 😁😍🐕🐾👣🎾❓Xxx

Baby 💕 : Maybe one day Cal, I can't stop thinking about you too, but for a different reason 😏 Goodnight my footballing boyfriend 😬⚽️👍 See you tomorrow 💩 xxx

My number one footballer <3 : You can't say that to meeeee and not tell me what the reason is 😧 Goodnight beautiful 😘 Xxxx

-A/N-
Ok, I think this is mega cute and I love them together, they are just so ahhhhhhh 😬 Anyways, the next chapter is gonna be good, this ones only a short update bc it's a filler even though it's quite important but yeah.
Don't forget to vote and comment and stuff ily