Chapter 1

Christopher Maurice Brown

I woke up early to make the girls breakfast. I made something simple, eggs and bacon with a bottle of water. If I'm in a good mood, they'd get something extra but if not, they won't get anything at all, simple as that. I took the first girl's plate down to her. I unlocked her door and entered, shutting it behind me. "Good morning sweetie." I smiled approaching the bed.

"G-good morning." She stuttered and moved to the other end of the bed. I chuckled and sat the plate on her lap.

"Don't be scared baby. I'm not gon hurt you. I just wanted to bring you ya breakfast before I headed off to work."

"Thanks." I smiled, kisses her cheek and left the room. The second girl was even more feisty than the girl I killed last night. She can be nice, only when she wants to. I crept in the room to see that she was asleep. I let out a sigh of relief and Sat the plate on the floor near the bed. I skipped room number three and opened the door to room number four. This girl was actually happy to see me. Maybe she had high hopes that if she was nice enough to me, I'd let her go.

As soon as I opened the door she pounced on me. "Well good morning to you." I chuckled. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Here's your breakfast." I handed her the plate and turned to leave but she pulled me back, "Wait can't you stay for a while?"

"Sorry ma. I gotta get to work. Maybe later."

She pouted. "Okay. Bye daddy." I shook my head as I closed the door. Girl is crazy. I checked my watch to make sure I wasn't gon be late. I took a ten minute shower and got dressed in a blue suit and picked out a pair of glasses. Ion wear glasses they just stylish. If y'all must know, I am a college professor. That's where I find most of my girls. And no people I am not no pedophile, these girls are at least 20-24th years old. I make a lot of money, that's how I got the house, I sing, dance, paint and shit.

I grabbed a black suitcase and my keys and made sure everything was locked up before I left the house. I opened the garage door, observing the many cars I had. My eyes landed on the bright red maserati, I picked the right keys out of the bowl and walked towards it. I threw my stuff on the passenger seat and started the car. I fixed my mirror, put in a CD and sped out of the garage.

>>

"Okay class. Who has the answer?" I asked as I finished writing the equation on the board. Nobody raised their hand, or even budged to answer. I simply scanned the room, picking on one of my favorite students, Onika. "Onika. You have the answer?"

She shook her head. I smirked and walked up to her. "Ms. Miraj, I'd like to see you after class." I spoke quietly before returning to my desk. I let the class finish the work I had given them to take the time to chill and check up on the girls. I took my phone out my pocket and unlocked it, by one click of a button I can get access to all of the security cameras in the house. I checked on room one four first. She wasn't doin nun special so I flipped to room number two. I saw that there was no food in the plate. I guess she got hungry. Last but not least, room number one. Now this was a sight to see. I zoomed in to make sure I wasn't imagining nothing. I squinted my eyes, nope Chris. You not crazy.

Her hand was in her panties, her beautiful moans were filling the room loud and clear. Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back as she continued to pleasure herself. Same I didn't no she had skills like this. I felt myself rise in my pants. As much I wanted to whip my dick out and jack off, I couldn't because these kids in here and I know it's bout two or three niggas in here that's gay. Ion need them all up on me. I looked at my watch, four more hours to go. Damn I can't deal with this shit for four more hours. Finally the class exited. I was gon have to postpone this lil thing with Onika cause I got business to handle. I locked my phone and slipped it back into my pocket and looked up at Onika.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Brown?"

"Um sorry. Ima have to see you tomorrow."

"Okay." She hurried out and I gathered my stuff and left the classroom in a hurry. I pushed through the crowd of students to get outside to the parking lot. It takes me 20 minutes to get home, 25 if there's traffic. Its 10:00 so there shouldn't be any traffic right now. I'm glad I got home in time cause my break is not that long. I didn't waste any time going downstairs to her room and sneaking in. She didn't notice me because her eyes were shit tight and she was still pumping. I approached the bed slowly, removed her fingers and replaced them with two of mine.

"A-" I put my hand over her mouth before she could scream. "Shh. Don't make a sound." I whispered. She nodded and I leaned in, pressing my lips against her neck. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around my neck, and I sped up my pumping making her squirm.

"Don't resist baby girl."

"I'm not." She whispered. She has the sexiest voice ever. She put her hand in my pants and came into direct contact with CJ.

Mm, I love it when a girl takes control.

~~~

How do you guys like the first official chapter of Big Daddy? Good, bad, should I start over?
Please vote and comment because lord knows I need them. Be breezy!