Chapter 18

1 week later

Ciara Princess Harris

"I'm not going to class today." Onika said as she walked into the room.

"Why not?"

"I'm just scared. I have to see Chris there."

"You can skip his class." I suggested, sitting the plate on the nightstand. She crawled on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I rested my hands on her waist.

"You make me sound like I'm in middle school. I'm not going, end of discussion."

"Alright baby, I just don't want you to be no college dropout."

"Shut up and kiss me." She didn't have to tell me twice, she pressed her lips against mine and started grinding back and forth on my lap.

Nika didn't have on anything but a t-shirt so it was easy for me to get her panties off. She slipped her hand under my shirt and unhooked my bra, skipping it off my body and threw it on the floor. I gripped her ass roughly as the kiss got hotter, she cupped my face between her hands and shot her tongue in my mouth.

I pulled away, "Damn." I mumbled as she laid on her back, slightly spreading her legs.

I climbed on top of her, reconnecting our lips while she tangled her fingers in my hair. As soon I slipped a finger in between her second set of lips, my phone chimed. "Damn." I mumbled, I turned to pick it up but Nika pulled me back.

"No whoever it is can wait. C'mere." She pulled my face back down, reconnecting our lips while she tangled her fingers in my hair.

I pushed two fingers inside of her, pumping at a steady pace while she kissed me hungrily. She pulled away, breathless, "Too deep, pull out some."

I didn't listen tho, I just moved from her jawline to her neck, leaving a trail of hickies down to her chest. She grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back up. "Pull them out." She growled, I smirked.

I liked seeing this side of Onika, it was attractive. "Nope, let me lead now shut up." I growled, forcing another finger inside.

"Shit, damn it!" Her back arched as I bit my lip, pumping slower than before.

Christopher Maurice Brown

Thunder cracked and lightening struck and the rain poured down from the sky as sped down the street in my green bugatti.

I turned on my bright lights cause I couldn't see shit in this damn rain. I pulled up at the house, the lights were still on. Of course they were, Ciara is afraid of the dark when it rains. I parked my car across the street so they wouldn't notice.

I pulled on my leather black gloves and put a pocket knife in my shoe. I stuck my gun in my waistband and hid the keys under the seat. I don't need those right now, this will not take long.

I pulled my jacket on, pulled my hat and got out of my car. I snuck around to the back of the house, I took out a bobby pin and stuck it in the lock. I moved it until I heard the lock click and pushed the door open as quietly as I can.

I walked into the living room, I could moaning and screaming coming from upstairs. Beautiful, I could tell they were Onika's moans. I looked around, staring at pictures of Ciara and her family.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Ciara! Damn!" I screamed as thunder cracked again, Ciara kept flicking her tongue against my sensitive clit while she kept her eyes on me. "Fuck I love you!" I yelled.

I laid back as I felt myself cum hard. I breathed heavily, while Ci continued to lick me. I pulled at the sheets as my legs began to shake and my toes curled, I felt the need to climax again.

"Baby..." I whined, closing my eyes tightly. She stopped licking and started leaving hickies on my inner thigh. "Ciara, finish it baby." I pouted. She pried my legs open and buried her face between my thighs.

"Yes baby keep going!" She thrusted her tongue in and out and I unexpectedly squirted in her mouth. She licked it all up with no hesitation. Before she could push a finger in, I stopped her. "Wait, three rounds are enough tonight."

"You haven't done me yet. It's your turn. And don't lie and say you ain't done nothing like this before." She said switching our positions

I crawled on top of her and plunged my finger deep inside of her. I bit my lip as I pumped slowly while staring at her facial expressions.

"Feel good?"

"Yes." She moaned, she gripped my waist and squeezed my butt gently. Before I knew it, I was being lifted onto her face, well her mouth to be exact.

"Ci what are y- oh my god. Yes." I threw my head back as she stuck her tongue between my second set of lips. I rubbed her clit in circles using my middle and forefinger.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I can't believe they didn't notice me. I was peeking in the room while they fucked each other. My woman and some fucking hoe.

Onika was on top of Ciara while they made out with each other. I gotta admit this little show was sexy but I had to stop it. Maybe I'll wait until they both go to sleep and I'll creep around for a while.

Ciara Princess Harris

"Ciara baby. No more, just go to bed."

"Baby I can't sleep while it's thundering and lightening. I'm afraid."

"Ciara stop acting like a little kid. Just go to sleep." She said wrapping her arms around me.

I signed and embraced her, closing my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Thunder cracked again and I jumped. I hate thunder and lightening. I removed Onika's arms and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I hopped up on the counter, unlocking my phone. I wanted to see who texted me earlier.

The message read:

Unknown: I missed you. (9:50 PM)

I raised my eyebrow, not knowing who it was and not bothering to reply.

I sat my phone face down and went to the refrigerator. Soon, I felt my body being jerked back. I tried to scream, but my screams were muffled.

"You scream again and I'll cut your fucking throat." He growled in my ear, a year slid down my cheek.

~~~

Another cliffhanger. What y'all think Chris gon do to them? Comment please. 20+ votes and 15+ comments. Be breezy!