Chapter 7

Onika Tanya Miraj

I struggled to get his hands from around my neck. I guess he got angry because his grip tightened, causing me to gag and gasp for air. He let go and I collapsed to the floor.

"Don't ever lie to me again." He pointed his finger in my face, I looked up at him with a frown on my face and turned away. "Get up. Get up!"

I stood up, holding on to the wall as I watched him unlock his office door. "Come here." He held his hand out to me. I reluctantly grabbed it and he pulled me into the office, closing and locking it behind us.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched him take off his jacket. He had on a t shirt under it and I could see his abs through it.

"Getting comfortable. You should do the same." I know this nigga didn't think I was bout to have sex with him. "Take off your clothes Onika before I have to do it."

I sat down in a chair near the door and pulled off my flats before standing up and turning around. I pulled off my shirt and my hair hit my back, then I bent over to pull my jeans off. My mouth dropped half way open when I felt him press up against me. He didn't have on a shirt but he still had on his pants.

"Turn around princess." He whispered in my ear, I turned to him and when I tell you he was sexy.... mm mm mm. Damn this nigga perfect. But he was too busy looking at my body. I watched him as he bit his lip and slipped a hand around my waist, pulling me closer. I put my hands on his chest so I couldn't get any closer.

"You sexy ma."

"You're not so bad yourself." I complimented, and before I knew it he had pressed his lips against mine. I pushed him off and wiped my lips. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking what's mine. C'mere ma." He pulled me close into his chest this time and crashed his lips onto mine. I felt myself rise from the ground and being sat on his big black desk. He slipped my panties off and propped my legs up on his shoulders as he got on his knees.

The way his tongue moved inside of me made me wanna wiggle out of my skin. I pushed his down more into my wetness as his tongue continued to swirl and twist around inside me.

"Fuck Mr. Brown." I moaned throwing my head back. My legs shook before I felt them go numb and I squirted in his mouth. He wiped it off and looked up at me.

"I didn't know you were a squirter."

"Neither did I." I blushed. He stood up and pulled his pants down, followed by his boxers revealing his hard and long member. "Uh uh ain't no way that is goin inside me."

"Yes it is and trust me you gon like him." He smirked.

"It's gon hurt and it's not gon fit." I pouted.

"You're a...virgin?" I chewed on my bottom lip and looked away. "You serious?" I nodded. I felt so embarrassed. I had never told anyone that.

"I'm so embarrassed." I put my hands in my face.

"Ain't nothing to be embarrassed about. That's good that you a virgin."

Christopher Maurice Brown

"I'll take it slow. I can't promise you it won't hurt because it will, but I got you." I spread her legs and aligned our hips before putting the tip in. She whimpered. "Shh, I'm not even in yet."

I pushed a little more inside and when my full length was deep inside her, a tear rolled down her cheek. I hated seeing my girls cry, especially when I'm the one making them cry.

"It hurts." She cried, I twisted my mouth feeling a sense of guilt. I used my thumb to wipe away her tear and started to roll my hips.

"Better?"

"A, a little. Slow down a little please." I did as she asked. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tilted her head back. I'm guessing it was getting a lil better.

I hit a spot that her body jerk. I hit that same spot over and over until I had her clawing at my back. I had my face in the crook of her neck, nibbling and sucking on her neck. I almost lost it when I felt her walls tighten around me. Hold it in Chris.

"Fuck!" I yelled, pulling out before cumming inside of Nika. I laid her on her back and cleaned up the mess we made. I pulled my clothes on and watched her as she slept peacefully on the desk. I lightly shook her and whispered in her ear, "We gotta go princess. Get dressed."

"I can't. My legs hurt." I sighed and turned to gather her clothes from the floor. I put her panties on slowly and slipped her pants. After getting her shirt and shoes on, I carried her bridal style off campus and to the parking lot. I could get fired for doing some shit like this.

I laid her in the back seat and got in on the driver's side and made sure no one was around.

***

Jhene Aiko

"Jhene come here for a minute." I turned my head towards the door to see Master Brown peeking his head inside. I call him Master Brown.

I hopped off the bed and followed him upstairs to the big gourmet kitchen. I think I know where this was headed. "Yes Master Brown?" I smiled.

"Well you seen eager. But I don't need any sex to right now. I need you to make something for the new girl."

"The new girl?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Yea. Just a lil something."

"If I didn't no any better, I'd say you're giving her special treatment."

"Jheneyyou know it's not like that."

"I think it is like that! You never show me any special attention!"

"Lower your voice, she's sleeping."

"Don't tell me to lower my voice for that bitch!" Smack! I held my cheek, in shock of what he just did.

"DON'T you ever in your life call her a bitch! Now so what I said, or I swear to God, I will fuck you up."

I quietly turned to the refrigerator and took a few things out while staring at him. His footsteps retreated and I kept thinking about how we had met.

Flashback:

Me and my sister Mila were at the mall one day. We had seen this man staring at us from far away. He seemed nice and he was cute. Later that day we had went to the good court and that's when he approached us.

"Hey ladies. Sorry to intrude but I been watching you all day and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were." He smiled at me. I blushed.

"You're handsome too."

"I know this is a lil fast but could I get your number? To make sure you get home safe."

I giggled and took his phone from his hand. I coded my number in under Jhene❤.

"I'll see you around." He winked as he walked off.

Two days after that, I woke up here. I can't believe I fell for that shit.

~~~

How was Jhene's story? What did y'all think about Chris being Nika's first? Sorry for the late update. Next time it will be on time. 20+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!