Chapter 8

Onika Tanya Miraj

I woke up with a shooting pain between my legs. Thoughts flooded through my mind from yesterday. I can't believe that my teacher, Mr. Brown, took my virginity. I tried to sit up in bed, but failed miserably. The door lock clicked and Mr. Brown poked his head in.

"Morning, princess." He spoke cheerfully. I shot him a mean look then mumbled, "Morning." He pushed a cart in the room. "Brought you breakfast. Hope you like it." He smiled pushing it beside the bed.

"Um I can't walk." I mumbled, he snickered. "What is so funny?"

"I'm sorry ma. Lemme help you up." I slung my arm over his shoulder and he picked me up bridal style. "You need a shower. Ima take you upstairs to my room." We left the room and exited the dark cold basement and to the bright, happy living room.

He carried me up three flights of steps, this was a large house. There were three levels, the living room, the first floor with a few bedrooms and the last level with a whole bunch of bedrooms going towards the end of the hall. His bedroom was the second door on the left. Once we got in, I was beyond amazed.

"Like it?"

"Its beautiful. How can you afford all this?"

"Its none of your business. I'm gon go and start the shower, just get undressed." He mumbled, leaving me on his large king sized bed. What is wrong with him? I decided not to ask anymore about it. I don't wanna get hurt again.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I pulled my shirt off and went back to the room. Onika was sitting on the bed, her hands folded into her lap and her legs were crossed. The best part was she was naked. I held my hand out for her to take it, she hesitantly grabbed it and I led her to the bathroom. I slid the door open and she slipped in before I did.

I watched as the water trickled down her back, and to the back of her legs. "Please stop watching." She mumbled and grabbed a loofah and a bottle of the scented body wash.

"Let me do that." I said taking it out of her hands. She tried taking it back but I was too tall for her to reach it. "I'll do it, you have no choice but to let me." She sighed in defeat and turned her back towards me. I squirted some of the body wash on the loofah and started to wash her back.

I noticed the way she reacted to my touch. My hand traveled down between her thighs and as I traveled up, she smacked it away. "No, this is not the time." She snapped.

"Alright, ma. You win this time. I forgot to tell you, you not goin to school today, and I canceled my class."

"What?! Why me?!"

"Onika don't raise your voice at me." I said in the calmest voice I could.

"No, fuck you! How the hell are you going to decide if I go to school or not?! You don't own me! Yo-" Smack! She hit the wall and slid down to the floor. A tear rolled down her cheek as She held her right cheek with her hand.

"Don't ever yell at me!" She looked away, a frown on her face to keep herself from crying. "Now you ain't got shit to say huh? Get up Onika. Lets go." I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the shower and to the room.

>>

"Why are you doing this?" She asked me. I looked at her and turned back.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"I asked you a question. Answer me."

"I said shut up before I take you back down to the basement." I growled. She stomped and stood up.

"Take me then! I don't care!" She was acting all big and bad now. O threw her over my shoulder and made my way out of my room and downstairs.

I kicked her door open and threw her on the cold hard floor. "What the fuck man?!" She screamed holding her head.

Onika Tanya Miraj

He ripped my panties and bra off and unbuckled his belt. I screamed in terror and agony as he pinned my hands above my head and forced himself in me. He covered my mouth and thrusted hard.

He stared into my eyes as he bit into his lip. Tears blurred my vision and everything went black.

~~~

Hey guys I had a little writers block so sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be long. I will be starting a new story soon. But until then 15+ votes and 10+ comments for another update. Be breezy!