Chapter 15

Ciara Princess Harris

"Baby lemme help you." Onika said taking the knife from me. I smiled and hugged her from behind.

"There y'all go with that lovey dovey shit man. Onika we have to go right now."

"But I don't wanna leave." She whined.

"Onika dont fucking play with me. I am not in the mood. Bring yo ass before I drag you out of here." He gritted.

She stomped and sat the knife on the counter. "I'll see you later on?"

"Yea I'll convince him to let us sleep together. Bye baby." I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her ass roughly. She pressed her lips against mine and I immediately forced my tongue between her lips.

"Onika..." He grumbled tapping his foot against the floor.

"I'm coming." She mumbled against my lips, she pulled away, grabbed her stuff and left out of the kitchen with him.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Ion like what's goin on with you and Ci." He said. I scoffed and stared down at my nails. "You need to stop all that shit y'all be doing or its gon be a real problem."

"What?! You was the one who told us we needed to get along and fucking each other was your solution! If anything, this is your fault." I sat back against the seat.

"Yea that was my solution, it worked but I didn't expect you to be all on her every fucking minute of the day."

"Shut the fuck up dumb ass."

"What did you just say to me?"

"I didn't stutter. I said, shut..the..fuck up..dumb ass."

"Onika I suggest you stop right there cause you don't know who you fucking with."

"And what are you supposed to do, hit me? Go ahead because I been hit way harder by smaller men."

"Don't test me Onika." He said through gritted teeth.

"Or what? What are you gon do? I wanna see it." He clenched his jaw and I looked over at his hands, the way they gripped the steering wheel frightened me but I wasn't gon let him know.

"Shut the fuck up Onika." He gritted, I crossed my arms across my chest and stared out there window.

We pulled into the parking lot of the school and he parked into the far corner of the parking lot. "Why you park so far away?" I looked over at him, he still had this frown on his face.

"Because I can. Its my fucking car."

"Watch your mouth."

"I ain't gotta do shit." He mumbled and unlocked the door. "Get out my shit." He growled, I opened the door, hopped out and ran into the building as face as I could with him chasing after me. I can't believe with all the kids on campus, no one noticed us.

I tripped and fell on my face. I felt myself being picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. "Help!! Stop it!!" I kicked and screamed for my life.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I unlocked my office door and walked inside, tossing Onika on the floor. I closed and locked the door and when I turned around, I was kicked in the face. "Shit." I held my nose.

"Help! Help!" I slapped her across the face and she fell out. I checked her pulse to make sure she was still alive. She was, I took some tape from my desk drawer and taped her mouth shut. I handcuffed her to the to the chair and taped her ankles.

**

"Okay class this is how you-"

"Mmmm!!!!!" I instantly froze. "Mmm!!!" The kids looked tryna figure out where the noise was coming from.

"Alright class. I'm giving you the rest of the class to yourselves. Class is over as of now." I quickly said and rushed into my office. I locked the door behind me and looked down at Onika, who was breathing heavily and sweating.

"Shut up." I gritted through my teeth. She continued to scream, it's not like anyone heard her tho.

I ripped the tape off her mouth and grabbed her by her hair, "Onika if you don't shit the fuck up, Ima slit your goddamn throat, do you hear me?"

"Yes." She croaked. "Good and I'm only saying this shit once." I pressed the tape against her mouth and sat down. I wiped hand down my face and sighed.

(Knock, knock)

Shit. "Yea?"

"Hey Chris. Its Robyn. Got a minute?"

"Yea here I come." I shot Onika a glare and exited my office. "Hey Robyn." I smiled.

"Hey it's been a while since we talked. I've missed you." She smiled and walked up on me. I knew where she was going with this.

"Mhm I missed you too mami. I didn't forget about you tho." I smirked wrapping an arm around her waist. "Is that all you came for?"

"Well actually no. Since you have no class at the moment and neither do I, I thought we could fool around for a lil bit."

"Go lock the door."

"Already did."

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

He lifted me up on his desk and pulled me closer burying his face in the crook of my neck. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders, inhaling his scent.

"Mm."

"Don't moan. I haven't done nothin yet." He spoke. I love his country accent.

"Tease me." I moaned, making sure my accent was thick. I slipped off his jacket and wrapped my arms around his neck. He laid me on my back and unbuttoned my pants. I sat back up and as soon as I did, he pushed in two fingers.

"Shit." I bit into my bottom lip, closing my eyes tightly.

"Look at me." He said in a deep, husky voice. I opened my eyes looking up into his face. "You're mine." He continued to pump his fingers in and out of me.

"I'm yours." I gasped, catching my moan. He pulled his fingers out before I could cum. He pulled my pants off and spread my legs.

I unzipped his pants and tugged them down. He wasn't wearing any boxers so CJ just sprung up. I giggled lightly, staring down at him. "CJ missed you."

"I missed him too. You got a condom?"

"Reach into that drawer. The first one." I leaned back, not taking my eyes off of him and opened the drawer. I reached in and pulled out a condom. I unwrapped it and rolled it on him.

Onika Tanya Maraj

I could hear moaning right outside the door. Loud enough to fill the whole room. I tried to pull my hands away from the chair but I couldn't. I forgot I was handcuffed. I looked around to see if there was a key.

It was on the edge of his desk. Almost close to falling off. I slid down as low as I could and kicked the desk once and it fell right by my feet. I picked it up using my toes because I slipped off my flip flops. I lifted my legs so I they would touch my hands. It took a minute but I finally got the key in the lock. I turned it and heard it click and they fell off of my wrists and too the floor.

I ripped the tape off my mouth and from my ankles. I stood up and looked for something that would help me escape.

~~~

Is Nika gon escape or is she gon get caught? What y'all think about Robyn and Chris? Comment your thoughts. 20+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!