Chapter 13

This chapter contains strong sexual contents and is for mature audiences only.

Onika Tanya Maraj

"Onika I need you upstairs right now." Chris told me. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him. "Right NOW." He growled at me. I huffed and followed him out of my room and upstairs. When he opened the door to the room, I noticed Ciara sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed, her arms folded.

"What is she doing here?" She pointed at me.

"What is she doing here?" I asked, we both stared at him. He sighed and closed the door.

"Look you both need to learn how to get along and there's no other way but this."

"What are you gonna do to get us to like each other?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You'll see. Strip, both of you now."

I scoffed and sat in the chair near the bathroom. He looked at me like I was crazy, and before I could react, he grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me over to the bed. "I said STRIP!" I hurried and pulled off the pants and shirt that I had and tossed them on the side of the bed.

"Good, Ima go get some stuff, don't do nothin but sit there till I come back. Got it?"

We both nodded our heads quickly. He left the room, and it suddenly got quiet. Minutes went by and he still wasn't back. "Where is he?" I said out loud.

"I don't know." She said. Who the hell told her to talk?

"I wasn't talking to you."

"Well you said it out loud, so if course you were talking to me."

"Why don't you shut up?"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?" It turned into a full blown argument after that.

"Why are you two still yelling?! Shut the fuck up, both of you!" His voice boomed and echoed throughout the room. I shut my mouth, or preventing myself from saying something that I'll regret.

"She started it." Ciara blurted out. He sighed and motioned for her to come to her. I could overhear them whispering about something, but I didn't know what it was. "Ugh fine." She huffed and turned to me. "Come here." She demanded. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Onika obey her." He told me. I raised my eyebrow.

"Obey? Nigga I don't have to obey nobody." I turned my head, I immediately felt him breathing down my neck. "Move." I tried to push him away.

"I said obey her, Onika. Now do we have to do this the easy way or the hard way? Your choice." He growled, I just rolled my eyes. I felt his hands wrap around my neck and he tightened his grip. I did everything I could to remove his hands, but I couldn't. 

Christopher Maurice Brown

She squirmed and tried to get my hands off of her. She should know that Ion like disrespectful women. I figured she had suffered enough and let her go. She fell on her back and gasped for air. "Obey Ciara." I told her. She nodded and I went back to the bathroom. 

Ciara Princess Harris 

"Why am I tied up to the headboard?" She asked me for the umpteenth time. I didn't answer, instead I left the room to find Chris. I bumped into him in the hallway. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me. 

"I was coming to look for you. She's ready."

"Good, you know what to do. I'll be in there in a minute." I nodded and went back to the room. "Where's Chris?" She asked me.

"Um he'll be here in a minute, but he told me I should get started." I smirked as I crawled on the bed. I sat on her lap and stared down at her. 

"What are you doing?"

"Just relax, I promise you'll like it." I whispered. I started to move my hips as she struggled to get out of the rope her wrists were tied up in. "Don't fight it, Onika." I unhooked my bra and slid it off my shoulders before dropping it to the floor. "I see the way you look at me when I'm around. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it."

"Ion know what you been told, but I ain't gay." I chuckled and leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. I continued to move my hips as I slid my tongue in her mouth, surprisingly she kissed back. 

Onika Tanya Maraj 

When she kissed me, I don't know what went off inside of me. I'm not gay, but hell, she's making me rethink that. "You can't tell me you don't like this."

"I don't." I mumbled.

"Well, judging from this wet spot, I'd say you do." She had moved down and propped my legs up. I felt her slide off my panties and the cold air immediately hit my lower area. I closed my eyes and prayed that she would stop right there. "You want me to do?"

"No." I whispered. "Yes you do." And after those three words, I felt the warm sensation of her tongue between my lips.

I pulled at the ropes, hoping I could get free. "Fuck!!" I moaned. She gripped my thighs and started to thrust her tongue in and out of me. I closed my eyes, then opened them back when I heard the door open.

"Oh I see you started without me. Enjoying, Onika?" His attention averted to me.

I really wanted to flick him off, but I was focused on the pleasure that Ciara was giving me. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Ci that's enough for right now. Come here." She licked up the rest of my juices, wiped her mouth and climbed off the bed.

Ciara Princess Harris

"Here. I brought some stuff for you to have fun with." I reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of chocolate syrup, some handcuffs, an eye mask, and a whip. "I know you like that dominant shit."

"Thank you because she might be a hard nut to crack." I looked back at her.

"Break her. She'll come around. If you need anything else, I'll be in the bathroom."

"Okay daddy." He pecked my cheek and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I strutted over to the bed and say the stuff down.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as I untied her wrists."

"We are about to have some fun. Lay down and don't move." I removed the rope and pulled her down to the middle of the bed by her ankles. "Spread your legs baby."

"Why?" I didn't answer, I pried her legs open and stared into her eyes. "Stop." I smacked her thigh and she let out a moan like scream. I picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup 92nd squirted some in a zig zag on her second set of lips.

"Lick it." I was surprised that she said that. "Just do it."

"Don't have to tell me twice." I held her thighs firmly before burying my face between her legs. I licked up the chocolate syrup slowly, I wanted to remember the way she squirmed and moaned.

"Fuck yes. Faster." I sucked on one of her lips and slid two fingers inside of her. "Yes!" I pumped slowly as I sucked on both of her pussy lips.

To be continued...

~~~

I know this chapter is way overdue but here you go. Part two will be posted tomorrow. 15+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!