Chapter 5

Christopher Maurice Brown

I spent the whole night thinking about Onika. The way her body moved, the way her lips felt. Shit, a nigga catching feelings and Ion know the girl yet. Plus I can't have a boner when I got class in three hours. I needed to take my horny ass to sleep and get ready for tomorrow. But I couldn't stop thinking bout that girl. I need help.

Next Morning

After getting dressed and giving the girls their breakfast, I decided I was gon be early for work today. Maybe I'd pop up on Onika while she was at the cafe. I wonder how she would feel about sleeping in a cold basement for a while, or sharing a room with one of the girls until I make her room the way she likes it. I've been meaning to redecorate all of the girls' rooms. Driving down the street in my drop top with the music blasting, I turned in the parking lot to one of the most famous cafes in all of California. I got out of the car, and as I approached the door, I could see Onika sitting at a table alone with a cupof coffee in front of her while she was absorbed into her phone. I made my way to where she was sitting and sat in the seat in front of her. "Hey Nika."

She looked at me then looked back down at her phone. I reached over and snatched it out of her hand, reading what was on the screen that was so amusing. "Give that back!" She yelled.

"Keep your fucking voice down." I snapped. She backed down and folded her arms across her chest. "Who's Gary?" I raised my eyebrow. She didnt' answer. "Answer me little girl." I growled.

"Don't..fucking..worry..about it."

I chuckled. She wanted to be grown. "You want your phone back baby girl?"

"Duh."

"Kiss me." I smirked.

"Nigga you must be out yo damn mind. Gimme my goddamn phone back before I call the police."

"With what? You don't have a phone." I laughed. She stood up, "I'll use the payphone." She turned to walk off but I grabbed her arm, pulling her into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and pushed her up against it. She turned her face and I gripped her chin, making her look at me. "Kiss me.. now." I growled. She whimpered and shook her head. This shit is making me impatient. I pulled her face towards mine and connected our lips. She tried pulling away but my grip was too tight. She bit my bottom lip causing me to let go and groan in pain. Once I stumbled back, she back handed me across the face and ran out. She must've forgotten that we have to see each other throughout the day.

Onika Tanya Miraj

As soon as I made it outside to the parking lot, I jumped in the car. I patted my pocket for my keys. Shit I must've left them in my purse in the cafe. I opened the glove compartment and found the emergency key. When I got back up, I turned my head and Mr. Brown was all in my window. "Ahh!" He tried getting the door open but immediately locked it when his hand touched the handle.

"Go away!" I yelled sticking the key in the ignition. I turned it and sped off, not really caring if I hit him or not. I'm not going to school today and I can't risk staying at my house because he knows where I live. Maybe he'll forget. I did a u-turn and sped down the street back to my house.

I threw my keys on the couch and made sure all of the Windows and doors were locked. I felt kind of safe so I changed into something comfortable, shorts and a tank top. I made me some cereal and turned on my 60 inch flat screen. As I flicked through channels and fed myself food, I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was watching me.

"I must be crazy." I mumbled to myself. Hours went by until I finally decided to check my watch. 7:13 p.m.

After cleaning the dishes, I went up to my room and got ready for a shower. The steam covered the shower door as soon as I turned it on.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I pulled on my all black ski mask walking into her house. Did she actually think she was going to get away so easily? I closed the door and turned towards the steps. I could hear the shower running. I tip toed upstairs to her bedroom, peeking inside.

Her clothes were scattered on the floor and I noticed a t-shirt and a pair of panties laying on the bed. I picked the panties up, lightly sniffed them and sat them back down as if they were never touched. I roamed through the dresser drawers, her jewelry, I even sniffed a little of her perfume.

The shower stopped and I knew that was my cue. I hid behind the door, careful not to make a sound. Once I could see her, I didn't make my move. Not just yet. I watched her lotion her body, comb her hair. She was perfection. When she start rummaging through her drawers for God knows what, I snuck up on her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

"Ah!" I covered her mouth. "Don't scream baby girl. Now I'm gonna take you to a special place, somewhere you might or might not like." I whispered. She screamed but they were muffled and she started to kick me. I threw her over my shoulder and took her downstairs where I had set out a few things. I taped her mouth shut and handcuffed her wrists before taking her outside to my car. After laying her in the backseat, I went back into the house and wiped down everything I touched.

I took her let, locked the door and went to see if she had calmed down. Of course she wasn't. I had to take her ankles so she would stop kicking me in the back of the head.

Finally we got to my house where I took her to room number 3, I had a few things in there that she liked. Including extra food. I handcuffed her to the bed. "Sweet dreams princess." I kissed her forehead while looked at me angrily.

"Ahh! Let me OUT!!!"

~~~

How was this chapter? Good, bad? Comment, vote. I've got an announcement for tomorrow. 15+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!