Travel to Earth

The humid air surrounded us on the day of our departure. We took four separate ships. We were each allowed to take a friend. Jasper took Peridot. Rose took Garnet (at the time they didn't know she was a fusion). Pearl took Citrine. I took my best friend, aquamarine. Citrine and aquamarine aren't that well known on our planet. Citrine was beautifully Orange with hints of yellow and red. Her hair was shoulder length and very flowy. Her gem was placed on her right kneecap in the shape of a triangle. As for Aquamarine her gem was on her neck. She had short green and white hair. She had a light green colored skin. We got in our ships with our weapons loaded. As we set off the engines roared. I looked back at the world I left and thought how I might never come back. It was a sacrifice, yet a sacrifice I had to make. I waved down to my fellow citizens as we broke through to the endless space. "Blue Diamond. I'm through the barrier" I spoke into my walkie-talkie. I look back to see Aquamarine, staring back at home world. She sighed as she came over and took a seat in the passengers seat of the ship. "I'm gonna miss that place." She said.
"We may go back someday." I responded
"I hope..." She said silently
"I hope......"