Betrayal

I felt like a child with how tall she was next to me. She had her arm around me, and it was a little uncomfortable but I dealt with it. I didn't want to face them. Not after I snapped. Rose let go of my shoulder and put her hands on my cheeks. Her hands were cold, but her eyes were filled with light and warmth. She looked me straight in my eyes.
"Lapis," she said "Do you want to go there?"
"W-what?" I responded. I had no idea what she was talking about.
"I can tell you don't want to go back," she replied
"Of course," I said "I snapped, I was rude, I don't think that I have a lot of fun with my life. I'm always making a new way to find trouble."
"Lapis, honey. I know you're afraid to go back, but can you imagine never ever getting back to home?"
"I guess I can't." I said with a smile.
When we arrived at the temple, rose told me to stay put. She walked into the temple. I heard mumbles coming from the entrance. Then, rose came out of the temple and went back over to me.
" You can go in now." She said
"What?" I replied
" I made them all leave so you can go to your room in peace." She said soothingly
" Thank you!" I said as I wrapped my arms around her.
I went into the temple and took the door to my room. I guess Jasper had made me a room.
My room was dark blue. It had water crashing along a tan beach with rocks billowing out of the sand. My room had a closet also. It had a shiny light blue handle, with a design carved into the door. The door was made of a heavy duty wood.
I went to go and see if there was anything in my closet. I opened up the closet. I was shocked. There was citrine standing in my closet. I guess rose healed her and she regenerated.
" What are you doing?" I whispered
"Shhh! Lapis, don't scream please?" She whispered back.
"What do you me- guhhh" she cut me off with an unpleasant surprise.

A knife to my chest.

"Don't worry, lapis." She said. "I'll just crack your gem and leave you defenseless in your closet until someone finds you!" She let out an evil laugh.
"Bye honey." She said as I poofed into my gem.