Homesick

We let go of our hug and gave pearl some tissues. I know she felt bad, but what happens, happens. There's nothing she could do now. I realized I still her shards in my pocket. So I bubbled them and sent them back to my base.
"Welp, I better get back to work." I said
"Ok!" Said the three in unison
I took the cold, eerie warp back to Earth.
"There you are brat. Where's Aqua?" Jasper said in a cranky voice.
"Umm... Err" I responded. I dint know what to say.
"Spit it out!"
"She's dead!" I yelled.  I was mad at her. She calls me a brat and all I need is some sympathy. I broke, I snapped.
"SHES DEAD JASPER. SHES DEAD! ALL I NEED IS SOME SYMPATHY AND YOU CALL ME A BRAT. YOU NEVER SEEM TO CARE ABOUT OTHERS. ONLY YOURSELF!" I yelled.
She sat there with her mouth slightly open. I could feel the tears running down my face. I couldn't just stand there, so I ran. I ran as far as I could down the beach. I ran as far as the sand was. I would run to the bottom of the ocean, but I didn't. The sand stopped. A cliff was above me. I just sat down and watched the waves. The sun was setting so the sky was painted a beautiful orange color. I watched the water gently brush onto the sandy beach. I could hear the loud splash splash of the waves. It reminded me of home. I shed a tear at thought of my home. I know I'd only been the a couple of hours ago, but I missed it. By this point I was bawling. The salty sea air made my nose stuffed. Yet it was still running. I was zoning off into the pastel orange sky something warm settled itself on my shoulder. I slowly looked behind me to see Rose.
"Are you alright?" said Rose softly.
"Yeah." I responded. I was so congested            because of the salty beach air. I sounded so stuffy, it was terrible
"Jasper told me what happened."
"I know, I snapped under pressure."
"You'll be ok." She said
"Thank yo-" she cut me off with a hug. She was so warm and cuddly.
"I'm just homesick." I said. She continued to hug me as the waves crashed along the tan beach. We stood up and headed back to the temple. I hope nothing else bad happens.