Chapter 11: Bundle of Joy

A/N: The last chapter was an opening to introduce Mia giving birth. In this chapter it is an hour later after everyone heard Mia's scream.

Chapter 11- Bundle Of Joy

Rose POV

One Hour Later

I wasn't at all surprised that Mia was already about to have her baby. However, I was surprised about the amount of people huddled around in the emergency room of the school's hospital. Dimitri, Tasha, Viktoria, Ivan, Mila, Lissa, Andre, Christian, Leila, Adrian, Jill, Alana, Nora, Asher and a man named Abe all sat awaiting the baby's arrival. I was slightly envious of all the people who were present. The only people who had been there for Alana had been Lissa, Christian and Adrian and here Mia was giving birth t her third child and having an enormous amount of people waiting. The nurse on duty was already have a heartache at the amount of everyone in the room and she must have also been highly aware of the tention in the room. I couldn't even imagine someone not being aware. Except for Jill.

Alana had passed out in her chair upon arrival at the hospital. I watched as she slept gently rubbing her head. I could feel Dimitri watching me and I didn't appreciate it.

Jill, being oblivious, started up a random conversation, " So Lissa I hear you're running for Queen."

Lissa nodded but didn't seem to offer anymore information. Jill tried again taking a different approach, " I heard that Voda lady is a real piece of work. A rumor is going around about her daughter being knocked up or something. It's spreading like wildfire."

I watched as Leila looked down and I quickly patted her on the shoulder before giving Jill a stern look, " This is not the time nor the place to be talking about stupid politics."

Jill seemed to take in my outstreched hand and Leila's tense posture as she gulped, " Sorry."

Everyone else was rather silent. That is until the doors to the mergency room quickly opened and in came waltzed my mother herself. I internally groaned. Things were just getting worse.

I was just about to say something snidy about her entrance when the guy named Abe stood up, " Janine!" He yelped a goofy smile on his face.

My mother seemed taken aback, and that's saying something. Abe's outburst had woken up a very groggy Alana. My mother blinked once taking in my expression and then meeting Abe's eyes.

She again met my gaze, " How long have you known Rose?"

I was awfully confused and was about to answer when Abe interrupted again. Damn, the guy had no manners.

"That's Rose?" He said fully turning to give me a good look. A very creepy look at that.

I finally got my moment to answer, " Yes, I'm Rose but who the hell are you?"

I could feel my attitude spiking. I was tired and just wanted to go home and I didn't appreciate complete strangers knowing my name.

Abe and my mother both looked at each other rather perplexed. The whole room had gone silent except for Tasha who started laughing in her chair, " Oh, this is rich."

Everyone turned to glare at Tasha who finally stopped her laughing and stood up, " Don't you seem the resemblance Rose? You're mother did the same thing you did to poor Dimka over here."

I turned my gaze on my mother as Tasha's words sunk in. The same thing? Did Tasha mean...

"He's my father!" I burst out already feeling rage from spirit taking over my body.

My mother turned a deep red and Tasha continued to chuckle. I nearly swung at her but again composed myself. My daughter was in the room for goodness sake.