Chapter 25: Ghost

DISCLAIMER: I do not own VA however I do own this storyline and the made up characters including:

Diana

Sabrina

Zurine

Chapter 25: Ghost

Lissa POV

Leila’s words had me little on edge but I reacted quickly. Adrian had been the only one to hear our exchange and in this moment I needed more than anything for him to keep his mouth shut.

My hands shook as I wiped a tear away from Leila’s face.

I shared a look between her and Adrian, “You do not repeat this information to anyone.” I stated firm and strong.

Leila’s violet eyes gazed at me but I stood just as a new commotion made itself present.

Viktoria Belikov stormed in looking like death warmed over. Her hair was matted to her head and her eyes looked blood shot. Her clothes were the same ones I had seen her in a few days ago.

She walked straight up to Dimitri and slapped him across the face.

“How dare you not tell me?” She bellowed out her voice cracking just a bit.

Eddie stepped in between Dimitri and Viktoria, “We just barely found out. All of our kids are missing. We do not need this right now.”

It was then her eyes landed on the map spread out on a makeshift table.  Rose, Eddie and Dimitri had successfully come up with a rescue plan. Or so I hoped.

She swallowed before speaking, “I am coming with you.” She stated firmly.

Dimitri sighed, “Vika this isn’t a good idea.”

She turned on him, “So you are telling me that all of you get to go and rescue our children and I have to stay back? I am not a child anymore Dimitri. I refuse to stay back on the sidelines. I am a trained guardian. I am going.”

Dimitri shook his head, “No you are not.”

I cut in then, “Dimitri, we need all hands on deck. She is going.”

With that it was settled.

Thirty minutes later 4 Range Rovers were parked by the front gate.

Viktoria had taken the time to change her clothes and look a bit presentable as I watched her tie up her hair revealing at least a dozen small molnija marks.