Chapter 13

I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night, and I started writing this song, it was about a bad break up that I really wanted to address. At the beginning of a break up you are angry but after anger you get sadness so I want to put that in the song. After 1 hour I finished writing it, I had the music in it too, like 5 minutes after I finished it I fell asleep. My alarm went off, I stopped it. "Time for school." I said. I first looked at my phone because I had way too much text.
Rachel: KARLIE NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!
Me: Why?
Rachel: Haven't you heard it the school burnt down!
Me: What?! Is this a joke?
Rachel: No look *picture of burned down school*
Me: Wow, that's pretty weirdish?
Rachel: Wanna hang out today?
Me: Uhm, well I think that I am going to apply at another school, so I will be at school again next week.
Rachel: Why?
Me: Because I think education is very important.
Rachel: Well okay cya later then.
I turned off my phone and I got dressed, I put on some shorts, a black crop top, my Timberland boots, a white vestish thing and some accessories. I did my hair in a high ponytail and put on some make up. I walked downstairs and my parents told me the news too.
"We have already found a new school you can go to, it looks very much like your old one and you can go there in 1 hour to apply and to get your books." My father told me.
"Okay cool, where is it?" I asked them. They handed me the address. I ate some breakfast and watched some tv and look on my phone and stuff, when the hour almost passed I grabbed a bag for the books and grabbed my bike and Then I left.
After 10 minutes I arrived, I asked some kids where the principals office was, I walked to it. I knocked on the door.
"Come in." This very nice voice said.
I opened the door and walked in and then closed the door. "Hello, I am Karlie Heller, I am here to apply."
"Hello, I am Principal Jones and welcome to our school." She said.
"Thank you."
"So you, are the girl from the burnt down school?" She asked.
"Yea, everybody was happy but I wasn't because education is important." I said.
"Yes it is. Well here is a form for all the classes you wanna follow and if you come here tomorrow to pick up your schedule, then you'll be all set. And half an hour before school starts someone from the office will call you and tell you which books you have to bring." She said I wrote down which classes I wanted to follow. When she was finished she looked at the form and handed me the school books.
"My parents they have told you about my 'career' right?" I asked.
"Yes they have, sometimes you might have to make tests after school and make more homework but that's about it then." She said.
"Okay thank you, bye." I said.
"Bye see you tomorrow." She said.
I walked out of the door with my bag filled with books. I walked out of the school, and walked to my bike. Then I cycled home. I decided to go to the mall, I grabbed some money and left home again. Today the news got out of the new actors in the walking dead, I wasn't to worried about it tho. I arrived at the mall and I was headed to Forever 21 when some fans spotted me and asked me for autographs and pictures, I obviously said yes. They tweeted that they've seen me in the mall and stuff. I said goodbye to them and then walked into Forever 21. I bought some clothes and then left the store, after like being 10 minutes in there. When I walked out of the store I saw all of these paparazzi I thought there was another celebrity in the mall, but just to be sure I took my sunglasses and walked to to the other side of the mall. One of the paparazzi spotted me and they started taking pictures of me, they asked questions too.
"How did you get your role on The Walking Dead?" Someone asked me.
"They offered me one." I answered.
"Why are you not at school?" Another one asked me.
"My school burnt down today." I answered.
"When are you going to school again?" The same one asked.
"I applied to a new school today, and tomorrow I'll start." I answered.
"Why don't you wanna stay at home?" Someone else asked.
"While all the other kids are so happy and stuff, I am not because education is very important so I wanted to go and learn again as fast as possible." I answered. I saw my friend Rachel.
I told the paparazzi that I had to leave but they kept following me, I walked to Rachel and I told her to call a cab. After 5 minutes the taxi arrived.
"Thank you, Rach thank you!" I told her.
"What was that all about?" She asked, while we got into the cab.
"Some fans spotted me they tweeted a picture and it went viral." I told her.
"Can we drive like 2 times around the mall?" I asked the taxi driver.
"Okay." He said while starting the motor.
After we drove 2 times around the mall I gave the taxi driver his money.
"Okay Rachel I am gonna go home again, because I need a little rest." I told her.
"I'll come with you." She said.
"Thank you, I couldn't wish for a better friend." I told her. We took our bikes and cycled to my home.
We arrived at my place.
"So I am going to a new school already tomorrow." I told Rachel.
"Wow, that's fast." She said.
"Rachel promise me you'll find another school as soon as you can, education is important." I told her.
"I promise, why don't I just go to the same school as you?" She asked.
"Yea, but I totally forgot the name of the school😹 omg." I told her.
"That is pretty fail😹😹" We both laughed.
"So how is your songwriting going?" She asked.
"It is going so well, I had to write a song for The Walking Dead, wanna hear it?" I asked.
"Yeah!" She said.
"But I'll promise you it is the saddest song you'll ever hear from me, it is about childhood cancer." I told her.
"Wow, lemme hear how good it is." She said. I started playing the song.
When I finished she had tears rolling down her face.
"Wow, that's the saddest song I've ever heard." She told me.
"I know right, okay now a howl different song." I walked upstairs to grab my electric guitar.
"This one is called Forever and Always." I said.

Once upon a time,
I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
And we caught onto something.
I hold onto the night,
You looked me in the eye
And told me you loved me.

Were you just kidding?
'Cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down
We almost never speak.
I don't feel welcome anymore,
Baby, what happened, please tell me?
'Cause one second it was perfect, now you're half way out the door.

And I stare at the phone,
He still hasn't called,
And then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all,
And you flashback to when he said forever and always

Oh, and it rains in your bedroom.
Everything is wrong.
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone.
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always.

Was I out of line?
Did I say something way too honest?
Made you run and hide
Like a scared little boy?
I looked into your eyes,
Thought I knew you for a minute, now I'm not so sure.

So here's to everything
Coming down to nothing.
Here's to silence
That cuts me to the core..
Where is this going?
Thought I knew for a minute, but I don't anymore

And I stare at the phone,
He still hasn't called.
And then you feel so low, you can't feel nothing at all.
And you flashback to when he said forever and always.

Oh, and it rains in your bedroom.
Everything is wrong.
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone.
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always.

You didn't mean it, baby,
I don't think so

Oohwoohw
(Guitar solo)
Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?
Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?

'Cause it rains in your bedroom
Everything is wrong.
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone.
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always.

Oh, I stare at the phone,
He still hasn't called.
And then you feel so low
You can't feel nothing at all,
And you flashback to when we said forever and always.

And it rains in your bedroom.
Everything is wrong.
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone.
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always.

You didn't mean it, baby,
You said forever and always... yeah.
I finished playing.
"So what do you think?" I asked.
"Does The Walking Dead have a studio?" She asked
"Yeah... Why?" I asked.
"Call them and ask if there's a free spot for today." She said.
I dialed the number, they told me there was and I told the we would be there in 10 minutes.
"Why did you want me to do this?" I asked.
"You are going to record a demo right now and you are going to some label companies in Nashville, the city of country."  She told me.
"Okay, okay." I told her. We arrived at the studio after 10 minutes.
We recorded my 3 songs, The Moment I Knew, Forever & Always and Unforgotten.
"This sounds amazing guys thank you so much!" I thanked the people from the studio and we left. A demo... I just made a demo...
"Rachel, Saturday, you, me, Chan, Nashville." I told her.
"Yeah! Okay I gotta go home see ya Saturday byee!" She said and she left.
It has been such a long day, I ate some bread and after that I set my alarm and went to bed, I was sooo tired.