Chapter 31

-1 month later-
Since I am in this coma Chandler shows up at the edge of my bed 4 times a week, and he just starts stalking to me. About fans at cons and they tell him they miss me, about how season 6 is on tv and that it is a hit.
"Karlie, I miss you, Please come back." He said.
I want to come back but I don't know how. Please don't leave wait for me.
"Come back, come back, come back to me like you would, you would if this was a movie." He said.
My heart started beating faster, he saw it on the monitor he knew I could hear him.
"Karlie?" He kept asking but there was no reply.
-another moth later-
SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE! This is driving me crazy.
I heard some doctors talking to my parents.
"If Karlie doesn't wakeup today, then we'll have to pull the plug." He said. Time stood still over there.
I am just 16 I CANNOT die! What about my parents? Rachel? Chandler? Please get me out of here.
All of my family members came by today, to say goodbye. Rachel started talking to me.
"Remember when I fainted when seeing Chandler for the first time?" She cried laughed.
"Karlie, I don't want you to leave, I want you to come back, Please..." She said. She sat at the edge of my bed for a few minutes and then she walked away.
After a few minutes Chandler came.
"I know our fights were horrible, and I don't even know why we had them... Karlie I love you. And only you, there's no other girl in the world I would ever like as much as I like you." He said.
"Please, wake up...." He said.
He gave me a kiss on my forehead, and sat on the edge of my bed for a few minutes.
All amazing times I had with Rachel, my family, Chandler the cast and my fans. I try to put them over into a impulse. My eyelids were shaking and then.
I took a deep breath and I opened my eyes.
"Karlie?" Chandler asked.
"I did it." I whispered. Chandler screamed for doctors and nurses.
They all came to me to do some weird tests and I just kept saying that I was fine.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry for this being such a short chapter, bit trust me the next one is going to be one big roller coaster.