Chapter 21

I saw Chandler he got dressed he was wearing a dark grey t-shirt. It's like I am falling in love with him all over again...
"Well you look pretty." He said.
"Ya your kidding because I look like a mess." I said.
"What you want." He smiled, his smile takes me to another planet.
"Let's go." I said. He took me by the hand and pulled me to the car.
"Excited for something?" I asked.
"Maybe." He said, I just, time slows down whenever he's around, I am scared that I might just forgive him.
We arrived at my home, I grabbed my stuff and then I walked back to the car.
"Let's have this sleepover I am totes ready😂" I said. We laughed.
"Never say totes ever again in a sentence that just sounded weird." He said, while laughing.
"I am sorry." I said.
We arrived at Chandler's house.
"Is it okay if you sleep in Chandler's room? The guest room is being painted." Gina asked.
"Yea sure, no problem." I answered.
We walked upstairs and Chandler sat in his chair by the window, you have a little view over the city.
"I'll grab the mattress and you'll get the sheets okay?" I asked.
"Yea sure." He said.
I walked to the attic to grab the mattress, I was holding onto it and then I slipped and fell on the mattress I laughed so hard.
"What happened?" Chandler asked.
"I slipped and fell on the mattress it was pretty funny." I said.
"Okay but let's get this thing down." He said.
We got the mattress in his room, and put the sheets on it.
"Dinners ready." William said from downstairs.
We walked downstairs and had dinner.
-After Dinner-
We walked back upstairs.
"The sky is so clear it is beautiful." I said.
"Wanna look outside?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.
We walked outside I lied down on the grass and looked at the stars and took some pictures.
"It is so beautiful." He said.
"I know right." I looked at him, the moon was shining on his face. 'Karlie don't' I thought but I just ignored my head and listened to my heart.
"A night to remember." I said.
He looked at me and kissed me, I didn't pull away. It felt like time stopped there for a few seconds, it was different then the other times we kissed. He pulled away.
"Chandler, I really, really want to try again, but I just need some time to discover myself. I lost myself for a while, I need to find me again. If that doesn't sound weird." I said.
"I understand, and I'll give you all the time you need." He said.
"Thank you, that means a lot to me." I said.
We walked after a few minutes back inside. We went back to his room.
"Is it okay if I take a quick shower?" I asked.
"Sure, no problem." He said.
I took a quick shower to get all of the dirt that was left in my hair out. I took on my pajamas and went back to his room.
"Nice pajamas😂" he said.
"Thank you." I said.
Chandler got behind the computer he had to print something out for school an I sat in his chair by the window, and I had this idea for a song, and it might be the nicest song ever written for Chandler by me😂
"Watcha doing?" He asked.
"Writing." I answered.
"About?" He asked.
"Things, in life😂" I answered.
I looked on my phone and I saw it was already 11 pm.
But the words just spilled out of me, 'I'll write everything down now, and the mistakes I'll correct them tomorrow.' We got to bed I couldn't sleep.
"Chandler?" I asked.
"Yes?" He answered.
"How do you feel about you know about being written in my songs? I can totally imagine it is weird and stuff..." Asked.
"Yea it is weird and stuff, but it is your way of expressing yourself, you might help other girls and boys that might go through the same things as you and you let them know that they are not alone. And you also kinda warn people for certain things in life." He answered.
"Yea, thank you." I answered.
"No problem. And now get to sleep or we won't wake up for school tomorrow." He said.
"Okay goodnight." I said.
"Goodnight." He replied. We fell asleep.
-dream-
He kissed me, it got intense he pulled away. "Karlie I love you more then I could ever say, or express. I know I did so many things wrong, but I can't live without you!" He said.
"I love you too, no yes I can't live without you neither but we have to try! We had a beautiful, magic love there but you ruined it and I NEED time."I said. He grabbed my hand "I wanted to be on time with my white horse but I wasn't, I am sorry."
"You're not sorry. If you would've been sorry you wouldn't do this to me a second time!!" I said.
I ran away.
-end dream-
I woke up, it was 5 am, I saw Chandler sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up. I got dressed, I put on a 2 pieced outfit, a skirt and a crop top, it's really cute, and I put on a black flannel because it was a little cold. I packed my stuff and wrote a note for Chandler.
"Good morning Chandler,
Yesterday was a total fairytale, but I need to live in reality, yes I need time, but it won't be easy to forgive you. I need to tell you too, I literally just got a text from my mom and we are going to move tomorrow to Nashville. I'll see you the first 2-3 hours in class but then I am going home to pack my stuff and spend the rest of the day with Rachel. And I stole your black flannel, it'll be in your locker when you arrive at school.
-Karlie."
I put it on his door, he'll see it, I grabbed my shoes and bags and walked downstairs.
"Morning Karlie." Grayson said.
"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.
"I was hungry." He smirked.
"And what about you?" He asked.
"I am going to move to Nashville tomorrow." I said.
"That's cool, but I am going to miss you, you are like my big sister, and when you and Chan broke up he was devastated and when he told me you were at least friends again he was so happy." He said.
I gave him a hug "I will miss you too, little brother." I said with a little laugh.
"And tell your brother that he shouldn't be devastated I'll still see him every week." I said.
"I will, by Karlie gonna miss you." He said.
"Bye, I'll miss you too." I said, I put on my pinkish heels and walked out of the door.