Skipping

(I'm sorry this is my first time writing one of these so it's not great. Lol. Please vote and tell people about the story I want to get it big! Comment what you think it's will really make my day! Any suggestions? Haha :D. Here's chapter2!)

Skipping

The next couple weeks were a blur I would get up take my medicine, eat, vomit, lay in bed, sleep, get up, eat, vomit, sleep, get up, vomit, take shower, and go back to bed. Someday I would start shaking really badly, others I had headaches, I always felt light headed. My heart rate did change as the doctor said but I never really noticed. My wrist has nothing but a little scratch, which I'm glad about but then I'm also sad because it's almost like a memory....oh snap out of it! He probably doesn't even remember your name! Maybe I should have given him my number....no!

"No one should have to go through this with me!" I covered my face with my hands and silently screamed to myself. Why? I hate this!

"Hun? You need to go to school." my mom yelled

"No!" I screamed covering my face with a pillow. I can't go into that hell hole! All they will do is make fun of me, if they found out.

"Elizabeth Summer Wells, you get your lazy butt down here! I'm tired of all your crap! Bitching about how much you don't want to go to school and your life sucks! Well guess what?! Our live aren't any better! So get down here, put your backpack on, and start driving to school!"

I sat up wide eyed. Did she just cuss? My mother who complains nonstop, was complaining to me about complaining? My eyes start to burn with tears of anger. Who does she think she is?

Jumping off the bed I ran down the stair, grabbed the car keys, and ran outside. I didn't notice my mom was standing there by the door just in front of the wooden stairs, my anger was boiling and I couldn't control it. I couldn't see past it. When I opened the car door I slammed it with such force I was amazed the window didn't shatter. Ugh! I hit my head against the steering wheel. I'm all jacked up! All I do is bitch, I can't have kids, and I'll probably never get married, all because of aids!

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted. All I want to do is scream! But screaming won't solve my problems, so instead I take a deep breath in my nose and let it out through my mouth. Slowly I get my keys out, start the car, and drive of up the hill. School is not a priority at the moment, I need out of this hell hole for a while. Where to go? In a small town like Huntington there aren't many places....Starbucks will do.

The drive to star bucks was short and relaxing, missing almost every red light and listening to the radio, it was a nice change. Finally I reached the parking garage, got my ticket to get in, and picked my spot on the lower level. Getting out of my car I put my multi-colored purse on and threw the keys in. I slightly jogged my way around the corner and up the stairs, past the ticket stand, to where I crossed the road.

At star bucks I go the usual vanilla bean frapacino and added a chocolate chip cookie to go with it. The cashier, a medium sized guy with dark brown hair and sea green eyes, rang it up for me. He was cute in a handsome/nerdy kind of way. I smiled at him and went to get my drink which he fixed.

As he handed it to me he winked and said, "Come back soon" I smiled at him and nodded. When I went to turn he added, "By the way, my numbers on the napkin." I turned to hide my blushing face and opened the door. Was that guy hitting on me? I laughed to myself, I should do this more often.

"And then I'll read a book or maybe two or three." My phone went off playing Tangle (yes tangled the Disney movie). I pulled out my phone and checked the caller ID, it's my mom. Quickly I declined it and tucked it safely in my purse. I looked around, the place was dead. Except for the workers and a couple of cars I was the only one there. I smiled to myself and took a seat at a nearby table outside of star bucks. Taking a sip of my drink, I looked down and saw the number and a name, Sam. Turning around I took a glimpse inside, Sam was staring right at me smiling, I turned back around and found myself smiling, and a burning sensation filled me.

"You better tell him to back off." A voice said from above me. My smile soon faded as I looked up into the face of someone I never expected to see.