The jacket

(Heeeeeey beautiful! Haha ;). I'm hoping to get more readers! Can you all please tell others about the book? Please vote and I would love comments! Feedback is awesome! Haha. Well I just wanted I warn the next couple of weeks I won't be in as much because of testing I'm sorry I'm going to try! I love you all!!!!! Also can you tell me how you found this book? My friends can't find it. :( Anyways here's the fourth chapter, lots of love. -Abby!)

"What are you gonna do about it?" I took a step closer to where our chest was only inches apart. I stared up into his eyes and crossed my arms.

He laughed and grabbed a hold of my waste picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Let me go you jerk!" My hands turned into fists hitting his back, my legs were flailing around hoping to kick him with no such luck.

"Haha! Come on babe let me get you a shirt."

"No! Put me down, I don't want one of your shirts!" My fists started pounding harder into his back. Why won't he just put me down?

"Fighting will only make it worst for you."

I huffed out a breath and gripped his shoulder. "What other choice do I have?! You've kidnapped me." I said trying to turn my head to see his face.

He stopped and put me down. We were in front of a white charger with a black stripe running down the side. Is this his car? Wait where did he go? I looked around the left side of his car and found him looking for something.

"What are you doing?"

There was no reply. I huffed out a breath and leaned against the car. Looking down, I checked out the stain. Man this sucks, I actually liked this shirt! Ugh! Throwing my hands down me just stared at my black, multi-colored, sparkly toms. What's taking him so long? What's he even looking for?

Just then soft material was place on my shoulders. Cocking my head to see what it was, I noticed it was an athletics jacket, black and white, which went well with my jeans and toms.

"You can put it on." he smirked

I rolled my eyes and put my arms through the holes. Immediately filled with the scent of cinnamon and spice, just how Logan smells. The jacket itself was huge on me, because of my small size compared to his tall toned body.

"Come on let's get some food." Logan interrupted my thoughts. Grabbing my hand he led me about of the garage. Wait what was I doing?

Stopping in my tracks I let go of his hand. He stopped realizing this and turned to face me every step was in slow motion, until his face was just centimeters away from mine. My breath caught in my throat, I couldn't breathe.

"What's wrong?"

I just stared trying to think of an answer, the right answer. He's annoying, player, jerk, who's stalking me, and won't leave alone. In a sense I hate him in another I dislike him. But there's something about him....I need to figure out.

"It's just food. That is unless you want to do something afterwards I won't argue."

My eyes got big, "What is wrong with you? You pervert!"

He inched closer. "Only for you."

Kneeling down he bent over barely brushing my lips. This is bad, really bad. Is this even ok? No I don't think it is. It just got worst; he's going for it this time. I have to stop him.

Gently putting my hands on his chest, I nudged him away.

"What are you doing?" I crossed my arms over my chest trying to hide my embarrassment.

He let out a laugh and stared into my hazel eyes. "Don't worry babe, it will happen one day."

What's wrong with him? Doesn't he get he's not getting anything from me?!

"No it's not!" I yelled "And I'm not going anywhere with you either!

I turned and started to walk until two large firm hands were on my hips, spinning me around. His face was right in front of mine, our foreheads against one another.

"It's my treat."

His treat? I started squirming in his grasp, but he's too strong. I look up at him with pleading eyes, he never budges. I huff out a breath not ready to give in.

"Now come on." taking my hand he led me to Max and Erma's, where the fighting started.