Questions

(I'm finally going to update, ik crazy right?! Haha. I've been sorta busy and I'm still busy do its hard to update. Anyways next chapter! Ahhhhh! Love ya! -Abby!)

Elizabeth's P.O.V

He loves me? Loves me? My mouth was hanging ajar, eyes slightly widened, and lips very dry for some reason. I started blinking rapidly, licking my lips. How am I supposed to answer this? One part of me was jumping for joy, the other was fearful and on the verge of crying. This is what I wanted not to happen, I can't have someone fall for me, no matter how much I care for them. This is going to hurt him in the end and I can't have that happen any more than it already has.

"Logan I...." looking into his eyes my insides curled. I just wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him repeatedly, I can't tell him this. I just wanted to curl in a ball, in a corner. So many conflicted feeling, confusions taking over.

"I-I...." this is so hard. It's so simple in my head, just to say I can't do this. I can't hurt you. You can do better than me! I mean look at me! But they just won't come out, I think I'm becoming mute. No! I like talking! I like talking to Logan especially. Stop it Elizabeth! Ugh! I can't believe I'm arguing with myself!

Right then a chin cupped my cheek, making me look up into those sky eyes. I feel like I could fly, every time I did. It's like Im a bird and he's my sky, I feel free and invisible knowing that I'm safe whenever in its grasp. Letting out a sigh I smirked.

"Logan I love your eyes." I didn't mean to say that.

He laughed, "Thanks baby doll."

"Baby doll?" I started laughing.

"What? You asked me not to call you babe and I thought it was a sweet gesture." he shrugged laughing as I punched his arm.

"You're so conceited." I rolled my eyes.

"How's that conceited?" he acted shocked and hurt, while I just shrugged looking down.

"Oh really?" he had an evil grin, I just smiled at him showing my pearly whites.

"You're gonna tell me." he was now face to face with me, taking my wrists and pinning them to the sides of my head.

"And you're just so positive of this." I arched an eyebrow, curling the sides of my mouth into a smirk.

"I am." he narrowed his eyes.

"My point exactly."

His jaw dropped and eyes widened. Yeah that's right Logan, I just tricked you. Haha! Score for Elizabeth! I smiled up at him and stuck my tongue out.

He narrowed his eyes once more. "Don't forget who's on top."

"What do you take me for? You honestly think I'm scared of you? Haha, funny." I would have crossed my arms but he had them pinned above my head.

"I think you are." he inched closer.

"I'm scared of nothing, not even death himself."

"Don't joke about that!" he looked down sad and angry.

"I'm not." my gaze softened. Bring my hand down I cupped his chin, bringing it up. That's when I noticed his messy hair, the dark circles under his eyes, how pale he was, and the stitches in his head.

Reaching up I caressed them, "How many?"

"About fifteen." I could feel his eyes staring down at me, watching me closely.

"Do you know what happened?" I was still observing the stitching.

"Yeah." he was still staring at me.

"How?" my hand slid down his cheek, where I started "drawing" on him.

"I can't tell you that." he didn't even smirk.

"Why not? I have a right to know since I got shot as well." Logan grabbed my wrist, causing me to go wide eyed. Looking up into his eyes, he didn't look the same.

"Some things are better not said for the pain they might cause others."

"Logan it won't...."

"Yes it will Elizabeth, you don't understand...."

"Because you won't let me."

"Yes and there are reasons to that."

"Reasons being?"

"One being it might get you killed."

"I'm already dying." his eyes turned cold.

"I told you not to joke about that." His jaw clenched.

"Logan it's no joke. There's no cure, there's only medicine to keep me living longer. My future is short, so I plan on living it at the fullest. Nothing really scares me any more." my thumb started rubbing back and forth on his cheek. He leaned into palm and closed his eyes, relaxing his body.

"I guess it's hard for me to grasp." he sighed, "Do you know how long?"

"How long?" I laughed.

"How long you have left?" he opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"No....it could be any day." This time I looked down.

"What have you always wanted to do?"

"What I've always wanted to do?" I laughed.

"Yeah like dreams."

"I always wanted to go to the park with my boyfriend, walk in the sand holding hands, have a water fight, go to the pool, food fight, go to the movies, and maybe go to a carnival or amusement park with a boyfriend." I laughed softly, "It's all cheesy." my nose crinkled.

"I think it's cute." he pulled a strand of hair behind ear. It made me blush.

"How long do you think we're going to be in here?"

"Not sure, until they think it's safe."

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes, "Will you tell me?"

He sighed, "Why don't you drop it?"

"Because I'm stubborn." my lip went into a pout as I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah." he started laughing then looked back into my eyes, "I'm not some rich kid, jock. My dads an alcoholic and my moms a drug addict." That completely switched moods. "My sister is mentally disabled. There's really only my brother and me to take care of everything...." he stopped and looked into my eyes. Tears were threatening to fall.

That's when he sat up and turned towards the wall. It took me a minute, but I sat up and draped my arms around his waste, from behind, and leaned my head in his shoulder.

Kissing his cheek I whispered, "It's ok hot stuff."

I could tell he smiled. His head turned, and stayed there for only a second until he stared back at the wall.

"It's my brother."