Answers

(So ik I haven been getting on here! Sorry guys I forgot! Next week I don't think I'll really be in at all because in going to the beach! Btw this Saturday is my birthday so I think I'm going to write a chapter then and release the first chapter, or more, to my new book! Any who here's the next chapter love y'all!-Abby)

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Your brother?"

"My brother."

"What did your brother do?" What the heck is he talking about? His brother was behind this? Who's his brother? What hasn't he been telling me?

"He....he killed her."

"Her?" So confused.

"I was at the house, outside with Veronica talking. All of a sudden there was a crash, so we got up to see what it was." he swallowed and looked down at his intertwined fingers, " it was my brother with my sister, glass surrounded them. My sister was on the ground, unconscious. I didn't understand what was going on until, I noticed the gun being pointed in our direction. Everything went silent, Veronica dropped to the floor." a tear dropped down onto his cheek. "she died instantly, a clean shot right through her stomach. My sister, wasn't so lucky."

Getting up I went around to face him, brushing away his tears with my thumb.

"What happened to her?"

"She got hit in the head with a bottle....some of the glass, somehow, managed to pierce through her skin."

"Did she die?"

"Yeah....yeah she did." I put my hand on his cheek, "the worst part is I watched it happen! I watched it all happen! I watched them die!"

He threw my hand off his cheek and got up. He started pacing around, angrily. Until he reached a wall, brought up his fist, and punched a hole in it. In that moment I realized how scared I really was of him. My eyes widened, my legs felt wiggly, and before I knew it I fell on my butt, staring at nothing. Then my eyes looked up at Logan, who still had his back towards me. A tear fell from my eye and onto the white floor, a small soundless whimper escaped my lips.

He just punched a hole in the wall....is all I could think.

"Elizabeth?"

"Elizabeth?!"

"No....no its ok! I'm so sorry!"

White walls surrounded me, I felt as though I was blind, but instead of seeing darkness I saw light. I felt as though I was emotionless and deaf, I was oblivious to my surroundings.

"I will never hurt you! Please answer me!"

Something wet was on my face, it felt like a dogs kisses. Something firm held my cheeks.

"Elizabeth please don't be scared of me! I will never let harm come to you! I love you so much! Please just answer me....just answer me."

Water started dropping on my head, that's when I woke up.

"Logan?"

"Yes?"

"You-you punched a hole in my-my wall."

"I know."

"Do you take karate or something?"

"No sweetie." He started laughing, "I don't."

"The-then how did you....and....?" What's wrong with me right now?

"Elizabeth are you ok?" His voice showed concern.

"Uhhhhhh...." Now all I could stare at was the hole. It's so big! That could be my face! Oooo I don't want that to be my face.

"Babe that won't be your face."

My eyes widened and I blushed. Crap! Must have said it out loud!

"Your face is to pretty."

"That doesn't stop anything! Haven't you ever watched scary movies?! Or the ID channel?! Or...." I was cut off by. Him smashing his lips on mine.

"It won't be I promise." He cupped my cheeks.

"Promises break."

"I won't break this one."

"Ok." My voice came out small once more.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, it just scares me you can punch a hole in a wall." I half way smiled. "But this isn't about me, it's about you. What happened afterwards, did he try to shoot you?"

"Oh....uh yeah. I ran before he could." His head was hanging low.

"Why did he do it?"

"I-I...."

"What is it Logan?"

"It's nothing."

"We'll why did he's shoot you?"

"Payback...." He was whispering

"Payback for?"

"Taking away his loved one."

"Logan cut the mysterious ness! It's not like you...."

"I didn't mean to...."

"Logan just te...."

"She just died."

"What?"

---------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Anyways Saturday, BIRTHDAY! NEW CHAPTER! NEW BOOK! Ahhhhhh. Haha