Burning and lifeless

(yeah I feel like writing with everything going on right now....it's a long story. Lol. But I hope you all like it! :) love yas bunches! -Abby Sowards)

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I sat there staring out my window for what seemed like seconds, that soon turned into minutes, which turned into hours, and that turned into days. It all melted into one after a while, time just isn't important anymore. Nothing really seems important. I'm dying that's a fact and I'm willing to face it now.

I'm not afraid anymore. Nothing matters....nothing matters to me. I haven't eat'n since I got home and the last time I slept was when I passed out from days without sleep and food, that was three days ago. I know it's going to happen again, it's only a matter of time. I don't feel so good....

Leaning over I dry heaved into the bucket beside me, it hurt so bad. Tears started swelling in my eyes, once more.

"It all burns!" I screamed then whispered, "It all burns so bad."

Tears rolled down my already water stained face. I know even without looking in a mirror, that mascara and eyeliner ran down my cheeks, that my skin was paler, that my lips were chapped and bleeding, that my hair was ratty and greasy, and I didn't care anymore.

I closed my eyes, and fell back into darkness....into nothingness.

-----------------

"Elizabeth....honey." Someone was shaking me.

"Come on honey."

"What?"

"There's someone at the door for you."

"Ugh no there isn't."

"Elizabeth don't be lazy! Get your butt out of bed!" at that I knew it was my mom.

"I will. Just go away!"

"Get up." with that she left.

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling for a minute then slowly got up, put my hair in a messy bun, put on some flip flops, and a jacket. Checking myself in the mirror, I brushed my fingers under my eyes noticing the dark circles that darkened more than usual under my eyes. Wow I look great. I smiled to myself.

Walking out of my room I shut the door behind me, and walked down the stairs opening the door I looked up into Logan's eyes.

"Logan what are you...."

Right then I was interrupted by him kissing me. It was hungry and forceful, like he's been craving for it. His arm was circled around my back, pulling me closer. Honestly I didn't know what to do, I don't think my eyes are closed and I don't think I'm even kissing back. So I did what I usually do and put my hands gently on his chest, pulled away, and looked into his eyes. They were lifeless.

"Logan are you drunk?"

"Elizabeth I've missed you." he slightly slurred.

"Why are you here?" I asked turning around and shutting the door.

"I wanted to see you." he smiled

"How did you even find me?"I crossed my arms.

"I have my ways." he laughed.

"You need to go home."

"But I rather stay here with you." he took a step closer

"My parents are home." I took a step back.

"I don't mind." he took another step towards me.

"Well maybe I do." now I was up against the door.

"You know you don't." his arms were resting by my head.

"How would you know?"

"I just know."

"Really? You honestly think that. Well let me let you in something you know nothing about me and you never will."

I ducked out of his reach, opened the door, and went inside leaving Logan on the porch alone with the only part of me that was still partly alive....my past.

----------------------------------------

How did you guys like it? Not great I know but I'm trying! I've been going through with some stuff and it just felt right to write. I might post more here really soon so stay tuned!!!!! <3