A dream

(Guys comment and vote Idk what you all think of my book do Idk whether to keep on writing or not! Love ya bunches! -Abby<3)

Logan's P.O.V

I was at home with my family, mom and dad were fighting again next door. My dads an alcoholic which turned my mom into being a drug addict and because of that my sister is mentally unstable. It's really just my brother and me taking care of everything.

"Door bell rings"

"I got it!" I shouted

Opening the door I saw that it was Elizabeth what is she doing here?

"Logan I need your help!"

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm sorry I just need to let it out. It hurts so bad."

"What hurts? I don't understand..."

"Who's at the door...? Oh well looks like you finally got yourself one. Let her in!" my dad was really drunk.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Come show the whore some manners."

"Shes not a whore." I turned fully around to answer him.

"Logan I need you."

Turning back around I looked at her, tears running down her face.

"Babe don't...." bang. "No!"

Elizabeth fell to the ground, holding her side.

"Logan it hurts so bad! Make it stop!"

"It's ok." I knelt down beside her holding her small body in my arms. "I'm here now, to protect you."

"Logan I...I...." she never finished.

"Elizabeth?! Wake up please wake up!"

There was no breathing....no heartbeat. Tears started falling down my face and into her hair. I looked up to see what killed her and I never expected to see him.

"Why?" was all I could choke out.

"It was time." was all he replied, "It was time."

-------------

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Getting out of my car I walked over to the car, it didn't even have a scratch. Looking around I saw no one, so I looked back at the car and noticed something red on the seat.

"Bang"

I jumped hearing the same sound that I woke up too. What's going on? I started moving towards where the sound came from. Nerves ran through my body.

I gasped clasping my hand over my mouth. Tears started pouring out of my eyes.

"Logan!" I cried out.

His body did not move. I ran towards him, falling on top of him when I finally got to him. Gently I lifted his body on top of mine. His head had been hit, but not shot. Checking the rest of his body I found a wound in his side.

Pulling out my phone I dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Theres a man here who's been shot and hit. We're at spring hill cemetery where the park board cars are parked. Please hurry!"

"Alright ma'am they're on there way."

I hung up the phone and held Logan tightly to my chest.

"Please don't leave me please don't leave me"

Tears ran down onto his face as I said this.

"Bang"

My breath caught in my throat. I looked up to see the shadow of a man, who held a gun. He then began running up the road to where I couldn't see him any more.

"Ow!" I yelled out in pain.

Looking back down I saw where the last bullet went. My head started feeling dizzy, my breath quickened. Falling forward I landed on Logan's chest, where I could hear a heart beat. I smiled to myself and let the darkness consume me once more.

----------------------------------------

Wander what happened to Logan? Who was the man? Did the bullet hit Elizabeth? Where did it hit! Haha stay tuned!