Wounds

(Ok guys I seriously do not feel the love here! Are you all reading the story? I'm really hoping you all enjoy it but idk if you do! I need comments and votes please!!!!!!!!!! Just remember that I love you all no matter what! -Abby <3)

Logan's P.O.V

I held her for what seemed like hours. All she did was weep into my shoulder after what I told her. Am I that bad? I have to admit when I saw her at the hospital I thought she was beautiful but I didn't want much with her, just to fool around.

When I looked down into her hazel eyes I was thrown off track. She tried pushing me away, but I couldn't let go of her. It was strange how I felt at that moment, it was gone for weeks, until I ran into her again. Now I can't shake it. There's something drawing me closer to Elizabeth, a feeling of protection comes over me.

"Logan" I looked down at her tear stained face and smiled

"Yeah babe?"

"I ha-have to to go and" she didn't finish.

Wrapping my arm around her torso we started walking to the garage.

"My cars in that one." she pointed down the street.

"We'll take mine. You can come to my house."

She stopped and stared up at me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to try anything." I bent down and kissed her head.

"Ok." was all she said before leaning her head on my chest.

-------------

"Ouch! Dammit!" I yelled trying to clean the wound on my face.

"Here let me see it." Elizabeth said getting off of the counter.

"No."

"Yes!" she put her hands on her hips.

I huffed out a breath, "Fine."

She took the cloth from my hand and put it under the sink. Ringing it out, she came over to me and started dabbing my lip.

"It isn't so bad now is it?" she smirked.

Dropping the wash cloth she brushed her finger over it. Getting up on her toes she pecked my lips.

"Thank you." she rested her hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "Now this going to burn."

She took out the rubbing alcohol and smoothly rubbed it over my lip.

"Now let me see your hands."

I held them out in front of me. She gently took them and examined them. The whole time I couldn't stop staring at her. Her face held concern and sadness, but yet she was happy and always gentle.

"Come over to the sink." taking my hands she steered me over there.

Turning on the water she took the wash cloth and wet it down, then she set it aside and took my hands to put them under the running water. It was warm and made my hands feel better instantly.

"Now I'm going to have to scrub them." Elizabeth said holding up the moist towel.

I nodded in response and let her take my hands, once more, and rinse them. Her touch was rough but yet the smoothest, most gentle thing I've ever experienced.

"Did it hurt?" Elizabeth asked looking up at me.

"No it was nothing." I smoothly answered

"It was more than nothing." she quickly looked down, rubbing her thumbs over my hands.

"Don't worry about it." bringing a hand up I brushed her cheek.

"Don't worry? You could have killed him or you could have gotten hurt worst...."

I let my hand fall to my side and turned my head. Why is she so worried all of a sudden? She doesn't even care!

"Hey! Look at me!" she took my head in her hands "I just dont want you to get hurt and put in jail and definitely not for me. I'm not that important."

I looked into her eyes and grabbed her wrists. Taking her hands and kissing them, our eye contact never breaking.

"You're more important than you know."

She went wide eyed and took her hands back.

"Believe me he was the one that needed saving....not me." with each word she took a step back.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking a step towards her.

"I...." She looked around trying to ignore my gaze.

"Elizabeth...."

Looking up at me, tears in her eyes, she replied, "I've got to go."

Grabbing her bag she went for the door.

"Wait!" I yelled running towards her.

"I can't tell you I'm I'm so sorry." tears rimmed her eyes.

"How are you getting home?" my head was leaning over hers.

"I'll, I'll walk." she said reaching for the door.

"Let me drive you."

"No please." turning the knob she left.

I was alone wandering what's wrong? Why won't she let me in? Anger and confusion filled my veins. Turning I hit the wall beside me with my fist, indenting the wall. Stopping in my tracks I turned back towards the door and ran towards it.