Chapter 16

* Haiiii <3 3="" 33333="">

(Christine's POV)

I woke up screaming, I have never been that scared in my life. Except for maybe when my mother died...  Harry, calming me down by just a simple stroke haiof my hair. It was soothing. It made me feel a whole lot safer! "I had a bad dream" I whispered. "Yeah, I know but you'll be fine babe, It was just a dream." Harry's voice was so hypnotizing. I slept that whole night through without waking.

In the morning I awake to Harold's beautiful face in mine. "Goodmorning sexual" He winked. Using a Jenna Marbles quote. I seen Niall was still sleeping on the couch, I don't know how he didn't awake, he was right beside me, and from Harry's comments I screamed pretty loud. We ate breakfast then headed out, Haz' took me home and Niall went with Haz to go to the studio. Once I got home I realized my mum was still gone, and I could do whatever. So, I did whatever. I put on my Aeropostale yoga pants and stuffed them inside my uggs. I put on a batman shirt, I think, and just hung around. I googled "what do you do when you have a bad dream about death?" I picked up some advice from a website, it said If you have a dream about death it means nothing it just shows what will not happen. That advice made me feel good. I called up Cal to see if she could come over so we can go get some starbucks I really needed a wakeup. "Sure! Be over in a sec." Cal came over as quick as she said she would. We then headed out with our yoga pants on, hair in a sock bun, not caring what we looked like. We both enjoyed the nice wind as we rolled down the windows in the car, it was peaceful. Peaceful is just what I needed.  As we walked into Starbucks we saw someone we didn't think we would see ever. Cal's ex boyfriend, Markus. He walked straight up to us with his black, greasy, shabby hair and winked at Cal as he spoke "Hey babe. You miss me? Text me." He walked out of the café as Cal started to fake gag. We ordered our drinks and sat at our regular booth. We started talking little things, but then the dream came up. "It was so weird, it felt so real". She looked up at me like I was crazy. "It's was just a dream don't make a big deal about it." I was going to argue but even the website said It is nothing so I agreed with her and moved onto the next subject. One week later, me and Harry was still good, my mum came home and I told her about him. "That Styles guy?? The famous one??" I told her exactly what happened, "That's great, hun. He seems like a good guy." My mum didn't care. So, I just left the situation and went to my room to call Harry. "What's up babe?" "Nothing I just miss you.." I really did, he was everything to me and if I was away only for a little I just felt empty. "Tomorrow, baby, we can hang out if that's alright with you?" I agreed and hung up. I was ready for tomorrow.

*Honestly, I have been so out of it. After I became uncreative I just forgot Ya'know. How the fudge could I do that?! Thank you for reading anyway, If you could just take a minute to share this to every single person you know and all your social and non-social accounts (If you have no friends like me) Just tell people! :3 It helps honestly. I hope you liked this chapter, I'll probably update tomorrow but no promises. Sunday is my mum's birthday also, Father's day (I know what you're thinking like wtf how does that work) Idek man but I won't update on Sunday if I don't tomorrow so don't even expect me to Sunday. Anywhore, I love you thank you so muchhhh <333 **