Chapter 23

** Hi beautiful people (and or handsome people) Thank you for reading.**

I was trembling. "Wha-wait what?" I felt tears form in my eyes. Cal sat on the bed waiting for answers, she kept doing the "What" nudge. "I'm so sorry. I just, We can't be together." I heard Harry say. I started crying. "Okay, that's okay. Okay, bye." I threw my cell phone at the wall and plunged iinto Cal's arms and started bawling. "What happened???" She asked as she held me. "Harry broke up with me.." I said wiping my tears. All of the sudden Cal pushed me off and stood up. "He what?!?!" "I said he broke up with me!" She looked astonished. "Over the god damn phone?! What a jerk!" She sat on the bed and started to hold me again. "I'm so sorry Christine.." Cal said as she rubbed my hair. "Yeah I'm sorry too." I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen. I started to stuff my face with ice cream. I seen Cal awe in sight; she felt sorry for me. "What?! I'll feel better after this." I yelled at her. Right after I said that I remembered what all the people said about me being fat, so, I put down the ice cream and ran to my room. "Are you okay?" Cal was kind of puzzled. I shrugged it off and covered myself with blankets. "Come here. Lets watch movies together.." I put on a horror movie and cuddled with the blankets as Cal did so too.