Chapter 11

--Hai Guise(: This is just another filler I love you! :D --

I went through the door and plopped on the couch. "Oh gosh that was perfect!!!" I yelled out loud. I went upstairs and changed into something comfy (see the polyvore) I texted Cal. "Me and harry kissed!!!!!!!!! xx" It was so perfect. With his soft Rosey lips smoothly massaging mine. Cal texted back "brt!!!!" I know, it was only 2:35 in the morning, but the kiss was certainly more important. She arrived like 2 seconds later. "Wow that was fast." I was supprised. We sat in the couch "Tell me everything!" She screamed. I laughed. "So, me and Harry went back to his flat.." Cal interruped "OOOOHHHH!!!" She winked "How pathetic you are." I smiled as I told her that she punched my arm. "Anyways, we watched titanic and cuddled." She screamed " Then we fell asleep on each others shoulders." I said glum. "Well, thats adorable!"She said sarcastic. I tried to wrap up the story. "We both woke up, surprised we fell asleep, he took me home and it was raining." I added "Then on the porch we stood in the rain and kissed for a minute. It was perfect." "Awh! Titanic and a kiss in the rain in on one night! Too romantic!!" She was psyched. But so was I.