Chapter 13

~~~ You guise been waiting awhile, huh? Sorry for the wait, I've been writing like crazy! Enjoy this chapter(; ''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower quickly. Brushed my hair, did a quick makeup, and; put on a white, short, lacy dress. Styled my hair curly with a half pony tail in a white bow. Cute. I was quickly doing things, I haven't even had breakfast and it was already 2o'clock. I went downstairs and ate waffles. Cal watched me struggle to hurry, she was laughing . "How could you be laughing??? I HAVE to look perfect!" I thought to myself. "What are you going to do while I'm gone?" I asked Cal. "Well, I'm going to dissect a frog and eat it." She said sarcastically after swallowing her cereal. "I'm hanging with my brother." I almost punched her I was under pressure. "Ohh, How cheezy you are at being sarcastic. I hate you." I threw a pillow at her, off the couch. Someone knocked on the door, I told Cal to get it as I ran upstairs to get my heels. But, it wasn't Harry. It was Niall. "Hello, Is Christine here?" Niall asked, I popped out the corner. "Hey Niall, Where's Harry?" "Didn't he tell you that we were going to have lunch?" I was confused. "Well,yes." "Harry asked me if I wanted to go, I can't pass up lunch." Niall said. "Niall only Niall. I'm going on a date with Harry and Niall, Perfect." I thought to myself sarcastically. I walked out the door with my shoulder linked to Niall's. I winked at Cal as she shut the door. "Oh lord she's going to eat all of my food.." I thought to myself. I think to myself a lot. I guess I'm just an "Inside" person.. We stepped into the limo. Harry was next to me. "You're gorgeous, love." I blushed. "Thank you, Harry" trying to mock his British accent. He giggled. He was just perfect, wearing a blue plaid buttoned up shirt, It looked like Liam's. We stopped at Nando's. Harry gave Niall money and told him to get whatever he liked and that he'll be back in two hours. "Ah, I thought I was going to be apart of this date!" Niall slapped his knee as he got out. Two hours seemed a bit long for Niall but for Niall it was a buffet. We stopped at the par;. He grabbed a basket behind his seat and got out. He opened the door for me. "What a gentleman." I smiled at him.