Chapter 30

*Ayeee c: Hi guys. Celebration to chapter 30! It's been a long journey and the end is right around the corner! Thank you so much for 700+ reads. It means the world to me, we are more than halfway up to my goal of 1k. <3 Love you beautiful unicorns (: *

Chris' POV

I heard the door open as my mum walked in. "Hey hun." She looked like she had been crying too. She sat down on the hospital bed. "We need to talk." I felt nervous. "Is it true?" She grabbed my wrist and stared deeply into the cuts. She started to cry, as did I. "I'm not crazy. I deserve the pain mum.." She held me in her arms crying. "You don't deserve this, I know you're not crazy. Just, how could you do this to yourself?" She was breathing heavely. "I deserved it mum. I'm not pretty like the others, they tell me I'm fat and I just- I deserve it. I deserve the breakup, I deserve the hate. I'm fat and ugly." I said gulping. "Please, leave me alone." My mum got up from the bed to disagree. "Just- go." I lied down as she left crying, still.

Mum's POV

I went to the doctor and told all that has happened. The doctor walked into Chris' room. "Hi Christine." I heard him say. "So, I've been hearing you don't want to eat? Why is that?" I wasn't allowed to go into the room but, I cracked the door to see her and the doctor. "I just don't like to eat, doctor." Chris said awaking from her slumber. "We both know that isn't right.." I closed the door as I seen Cal walk towards me as I sat in the hallway. "Hi Mrs.Lights." Cal said dulling. "Don't go in there, the doctor is talking to her." Cal agreed and offered me to walk with her to get food from the vending machine. "Do you know, how long, how long have you know, how long has she been this way?" I stuttered. "I just found out." Cal said as her voice cracked.  "How long has she been getting hate?" Cal looked to me, "Ever since Harry and her went out in public she has been getting bombarded with rude comments and nice comments about herself, clearly she only cares about the hate." "Where is Harry?" I wondered asking Cal. She shook her head, "I don't know. Back in Australia, I think." "No, He followed me to the hospital." I said shaking my head. We reached the vending machine. "Maybe he got lost in the hospital." Cal said. "Alright." I agreed and went up to the secretary and asked "Do you mind inercoming the name Harry Styles to come here?" She shook her head. "He's in the Immediate care unit?" I looked to Cal with confusion.

*SO SORRY for it being so short. I have a lot to do today, I wanted to at least update a little. Thanks c: <3>