Chapter 9- The New Girl

hey guys, this is who I think of as Angelina! Here is your chapter!;)

*Angelina's point of view*

Hello everyone this is Angelina the new girl to this family I was saved by Julio and I want to get my revenge against my kidnapper. I have a feeling whoever is going after the Bengazzi family is the same people who kidnapped me from my home. I am also aware that I am in love with Julio, but I am not ready to date yet because of what I went through. It's going to be a while and I have the feeling that Julio is the one who will help me out.

I help him gather everything we need to get out of here and to the safe house, so no one could hurt us. Roza, the person who helped me out earlier, is making sure that no one sees what we are doing once a few hours goes by. Julio calls up Roza. "Hey sis is everything in the all clear for us to move out now?" he asks her. I hear her say something in response, but I couldn't make out what was said on the other line. But the look on Julio's face told me that something had happened.

After he talks to his sister for a little bit he hangs up and looks at me. I feel my face heat up as he stares at me. "Is everything ok? or did something happen?" I asked him. He doesn't say anything for a bit and he just sighs. I go over to him and rub his back and he looks down at me and smiles at me. I smile back and we just stand there and stare at each other again for a while. "Everything is fine but looks like Isaiah wont leave us alone and Roza doesn't know what to do to get rid of him so we can be on our way," he says to me.

"We should head inside and come up with a plan since we have everything we need all set up. We just need to get rid of him so we can get to the safe house. I get the feeling that everything is going to go down hill from here," he says. I frown and we go inside the house and go over to Roza and she smiles at the both of us. "Where is the motherfucker at anyways?" Julio asks his sister. "He's with daddy right now and I already want to kick his ass," she says annoyed.

Julio laughs at his sister and I can't help but laugh as well. You could tell that this family loved each other. My dad would talk about this family all the time. So it's a surprise to me that I would get to see it first hand on what dad meant. I knew I wanted to protect this family at all costs. We go to their father's study and I see the guy they have been talking about. I can't help but feel the air suck out of my lungs when I see him. I knew I was right, he is my kidnapper! all I feel right now is a rage I can't control and I want to smack him and then kill him slowly myself. I think to myself just as I am thinking about all of this that's when he looks at me.

I saw his eyes widen when he got a look at me and I couldn't help but smirk at him a little he gives me a death glare and I just stare him down. Finally after staring each other down he smiles and acts like nothing happened. "What's with everyone today? You guys are acting like someone murdered one of you all. You guys don't have to worry about anything we will make sure that all of you guys are safe and well protected," he says to us all. No one says anything for a bit and one of them nods their heads and he leaves the room.

Once he is gone everyone sighs in relief and their father looks at us all. "Roza get the others ready to go Julio you stay with me and Angelina you go with Roza and help her out. If she needs help with anything I am counting on you to help keep my family safe," he says to me. I am speechless for a moment and then nod my head yes at him. After that was taken cared of I leave the room and follow Roza and we don't say anything to each other as we gather the others.

After fifteen minutes go by we all gather around the garage and get into the cars we are supposed to be going in. We are all supposed to get to the hide out in different ways just in case someone tries following us. At first its all going good until I hear Julio curse and I look at him. I see him looking out the review mirror and I follow his gaze and I see another car following us. Julio curses again and he starts to speed and tries to shake off his tail.

Just when it looks like we might have lost them that's when we feel the impact of the blow to the back bumper. As the car behind us rams into us and tries to make us have an accident. I hang on tightly to my seat and try not to scream. I knew that Julio had this under control and that we would live through this. I did have faith in him. As I am thinking this he turns to me with a serious look on his face. I look back and waits for him to say something to me.

"I need you to take the wheel while I try to shake these guys off my tail I know you can do this. I do have faith in you," he says to me. At first I thought he was going to kiss me and I will admit I actually wanted him to. But instead he rolls down his window and climbs half out of it while I take the wheel. Trying to make sure that we don't crash as he tries to get the guys that followed us to get away. All I heard was gun shots then finally I heard a loud crash. Then there was silence then he starts to climb in back inside.

I move over so he could come back in and take the wheel back from me. Once he is fully in he takes the wheel from me and I turn around. I can't help but look him up and down to see if he was hurt anywhere. Once I saw that he was ok, I let the breath I didn't know I had held out and sigh in relief to know that he is safe. Finally and hour goes by with no incidence and we head to the hide out once we get there. I check to make sure that we didn't lose anyone when it looked like we didn't I just smile at them all.

We all head inside of the hide out and we all get settled for the night and we all go to sleep. I am sleeping when all of a sudden I started to have a nightmare and I wake up in a cold sweat. I got out of bed and went to go get a glass of water. when I get in the kitchen I see Julio in there. I go over to him and sit by him and I look at him worriedly. "Is there something wrong hun?" I ask him. He looks at me and doesn't say anything but shakes his head at me.

I rub his back and I kiss the top of his head without really thinking about me doing it. I feel his hand touching my hair and I lets his fingers run through my hair. We just sit like that for a while not really saying anything. Finally he talks. "Do you mind sleeping in the same room with me?" he asks me. I blush and shakes my head no and we heads towards his bedroom. He goes to his bed and lays down and I go in with him and I cuddle against him. I started to drift off to sleep and knew that I felt safe for the first time in weeks.