Chapter 10- the nightmare

Lily's POV:

      I had just gotten in to the safe house, after dad, Josiah, and Roza, and we're waiting for Julio and Angelina. I haven't met her personally yet, because of the things that have happened the last few days, but I will formally introduce myself tomorrow, I am to tired to do it today. I get all my bags out of my car, and take them up to my room. When I come downstairs, I see Roza sitting on the couch alone, so I go sit next to her. "Hey, how have you been?" I ask, putting my head on her shoulder and yawning. "I am fine,  just a little tired. You know that Isaiah sent a scout out to follow Julio?" She asks, and I gasp.

     "No way! Are they ok?" I ask, knowing that Julio had Angelina in the car with him, and that must've given her a scare.  "Yeah, it scared them a little, but Julio took care of it." Roza said, just as father walked in. He sat on the chair next to the couch. "Papa, are you ok?" I ask, getting off the couch and climbing into his lap. "Yes sweetheart, just a little tired." He said, yawning. "When are Julio and Angelina going to get here?" I whine, wanting to go to bed. "They should be here soon sis." I hear Josiah say, walking in with a tray. He gives a cup to dad, and Daryl then to Roza, who smiled at him, then he gives me a cup.

"What is it?" I ask him, looking at the dark liquid inside. "Sis. It's hot cocoa." He says. I smile."Thanks Josiah! I say, taking a sip. Everyone laughs, and we sit there in silence for about 10 more minutes, just sipping our drinks, until I yawn sleepily, and curl up on father's lap. I slowly drift off....

I feel someone shaking me awake, and it is papa. "Lily, Julio's here, get up." He says, and I stretch, yawning, but get up and head out front, where I see everyone gathered. "Julio?" I ask, rubbing my eyes, and I see Julio look over and walk towards me. "Hey Lily. How are you?" He asks." Tired. How was the trip?" I ask."It was good, had a little bump in the plan, but I took care of it." He says, giving me a hug. "Good! Now can we go to bed?" I ask papa, who nods. "Yes Lily, now we can go to bed." He says, and I run back in the house, run up the stairs, and run into my room. I get my pajamas on, and I brush my hair, making sure it is not knotted.

I then take out my toothbrush and toothpaste and go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I come back into my room, and get into bed. Drifting off, I have a dream....

I am in a meadow, and I skip around, enjoying the sun on my face, and the trees and flowers. I get tired of skipping, and lay down on the ground. I close my eyes. When I open them, I am in my house, but there are a bunch of people in black. " what's going on?" I ask a woman, who turns and answers: "Child, don't you remember? It's your family's funeral! "I gasp, and on cue, I see people move to the sides, and I see 5 coffins. I walk towards them, but I start moving away. I end up in some woods, and I hear gunshots, and run towards them, thinking about when mother died. I come into a opening, and I see 5 bodies.

I run towards the nearest one, and I see Roza, two bullet holes in her chest, eyes open, looking at the sky. I gasp, and run to the next, Josiah. He has his throat slit. I look up and see someone kneeling by a body, and I know who it is, Angelina. I walk over, and she spins around, and screams: "STAY AWAY FROM HIM LILY, YOU DID THIS, YOU KILLED HIM! STAY AWAY! " I look at her confused, and I say."Angelina, I didn't," but then I see julio's hand twitch, and I look at it, just to see it twitch again. I turn around, and see all my family members moving, bodies decaying, and they start coming for me.

I scream, and start running away, and I can hear them start chanting: "join us! Join us! Join us! "I trip, and I end up back in the meadow, but this time, it is different, the flowers and grass is dead, the trees are bare and gray, and there are 5 crosses in the middle. Suddenly, the ground started shaking, and I screamed, terrified. I see decayed hand, shoot out of the ground, and latch onto my leg, and start trying to pull me down with it. " NO! PLEASE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cry, tears streaming down my face. I then heard more chanting." Lily wake up. Lily wake up. LILY! WAKE UP!"

I wake up in a cold sweat, and someone is holding me down. "LILY! it was a dream! Your ok now!" I hear Julio say, and I burst into tears. He pulls me to his chest, and strokes my hair, softly cooing."Hey, shh, your ok, it was just a dream, it was a dream." I hear him say. "I-it was a n-n-nightmare!!" I sobbed into his chest. "hey, your ok now. Do you want to go get some water?" He asked, and I nodded. He got up, and I followed him, walking to the kitchen. Sitting on a barstool, I waited patiently while he got me a glass of water. "So, do you want to talk about it?" He asked, giving the glass to me. I shook my head. I didn't need to relive it."It was too terrible." I said, shuddering.   I take a sip of water, then set the glass down. "Can I ask you something?" I say, thinking about the dream.

"Of course, ask away!" Julio says, looking at me."Do you love Angelina?" I ask, looking at him.  He looks down at his hands. "Yes, Lily, yes I do." He says quietly. I put my hand on his."Hey, that's fine! I didn't mean the question in a bad way, it is just... I saw Angelina in my dream." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. "You did?" He asked, and I nodded, shuddering at the thought. "Was she mean to you in the dream or something?" Julio asked me. "No! Nothing like that!" I said, shaking my head at him. "Do you want to sleep with me?" Julio asked. "No, I am fine." Julio didn't look convinced. "REALLY! It was just a stupid dream Julio!" I said, drinking the last of my water and hopping off the stool, putting my cup in the sink.

"Ok, but if you need to, just hop into bed with me! ok?" He said, and I nodded, giving him a hug. "Thanks Julio." I said, and he kissed the top of my head, squeezing me a little. "Your welcome" he said, and I turned and walked back upstairs to my room. I got to my room, closing the door. I got on my bed, and played a game on my phone for a few minutes, until I heard someone else go downstairs. I silently got up, and opened my door a crack to hear who it was. ". "Hey" I heard Angelina say, and I closed my door, not wanting to hear them. I yawned but got back on my bed and played my game for about 5 more minutes, then turned my phone off and got back under the covers and fell asleep.

-----authors note----
Hey guys, here is your update, and I need to let y'all know now that I will not be on wattpad all day tomorrow, because I have something I have to go to, so I can't get on at all tomorrow  until I get back. Ok, I hope you guys liked it!