Chapter 5- RIPPED

Daryls pov!

I am Daryl, and I am the third child of the bengazzi family. I am the peacemaker in the family. Like if Roza and father got in a fight, I would help them find middle ground and forgive each other. Me and my two other brothers love each other and are very close. It's not the same with our sister, Lily. She is the youngest (as you have already found out from my siblings). She is also the sensitive one in the family.

She hates death, and when our mother died, she was the one who was hit the hardest. After that, we have tried to keep her as far away from death as possible, but she is always at the wrong place at the wrong time. We are kinda close, but her and Roza man, when those two are together, they are inseparable. As for us boys, like I said earlier, we are close, and we are VERY fucking protective of our little sisters, so when someone hurts one of them, us boys get fucking PISSED. But on a lighter note, our sisters love us, and we love them, even if we are a little protective. So when I walked downstairs, to where Roza, and Julio were, and I heard a scream come from Lilly's room, you know all of us bolted out of that living room and up the stairs like our lives depended on it.

We ran up the stairs, ran down the hallway, and practically fucking BUSTED DOWN her door, but she was in her walk in closet, sobbing hysterically. When we saw what was wrong, we got SO MAD. Someone had walked in, taken ALL HER CLOTHS, ripped them to shreds, and left them on the floor of her closet. Lily's back was turned to us, and when she turned around, we all sucked in a breath. She was a MESS.

Her eyes were red and puffy, and tears tracks stained her cheeks, smearing her makeup. Her lower lip was trembling, and she was shaking violently. "Who fucking did this?!" She asked quietly. We all stayed silent. "I SAID, WHO FUCKING DID THIS!" she screamed. "We didn't, that is for sure." Julio said, just as our father ran in. His eyes scanned Lily's face, then shifted to her closet. He gasped, his eyes going wide as saucers, before they turned dark, almost black. "Did one of you do this?" My father asked, barely containing his anger. We all shook our heads, but Lily walked forward. "Daddy, whoever did this left a note." She said, handing him a slip of paper. His eyes scanned over it, and he stormed out of the room.

"Whoever did this, is FUCKING DEAD!" Julio yelled. I then spoke up."Hey, just chill out bro, and let's see if there is anything they missed" I suggested. So, for the next 45 minutes, me and Roza helped Lily sort thru her cloths, trying to find something that was NOT ruined. Julio had to go tend to the new girl, Angelina. "Wow, whoever did this was very thorough, and made sure this stuff was REALLY ruined, Damn it!" Roza growled, stepping outside of the closet. Lily stepped out, and burst into tears, and I pulled her to my chest. "Hey, shh, we will find whoever did this, and make them PAY! I promise! " I said, kissing the top of her head, calming her down a little. "I-I don't even.. w-who would h-hate me th-that much?" Lily said, looking up at me through her tears. Roza answered.

"I don't know sis, I really don't know." ..... She said. Suddenly, my phone buzzed, so I answered it."Hello?" I said. "Hey bro, it's Josiah, I heard what happened, how about you, Julio, and the girls meet me at the ice cream parlor in 20 minutes, then we can go shopping and get her new clothes?" He said. "Let me ask them." I said. Covering the mouthpiece, I said. "Josiah wants to know if you guys want to meet him at the ice cream parlor, then go shopping to get Lily new cloths?" I asked. Looking at them expectantly.

They looked at eachother, then back at me with grins on their faces, and I held the phone out, and they both screamed: " YES!" Into it, and Josiah  cursed "FUCK!" As the girls screamed into the phone. He probably had it to his ear, and didn't realize the girls would do that. I started laughing, and the girls took the phone from me. "Really Josiah?" Lily asked, and josiah said yes, and Lily went NUTS! "OH MY GOSH ! THANKS BUBBA! YOUR THE BEST!" And I heard Josiah  laugh, and I took the phone back. "Was that a wake up call?" I asked laughing my ass off. "Hell yeah! If they had screamed any fucking louder, both this phone, and my god damned eardrum would've burst!" Josiah said, laughing. 

"Hey, their our sisters, ya know?" I said, as I heard the girls scurrying to Roza's room so that Lily could get some of Roza's cloths on. "Yeah, I know, but I love em' just the same." Josiah said, chuckling. "Well hey, I got to go tell Julio, and get the girls rounded up, and we will see you in a few ok?" I said. "Ok, see you in a few." Josiah  said."Bye bro" he said, "bye" I said, hanging up. I walked out into the hallway, just as the girls walked out of Roza's room."Well? LETS GO SHOPPING!" The girls squealed. I laughed, and followed them down the stairs.

Ooh! That sound like fun, but  I wonder who did that to Lily! Comment on who you think it is! Vote on this also!:3