Chapter 3- Isaiah

( Lilly's POV)

I see father look over at us, and we all know that he wants us to go meet the new mafia family. All five of us head towards the front of the room, and stand next to our father. "Isaiah, I want you to meet my children, first, here are my three boys Julio, my oldest, Josiah my second eldest, Daryl my third eldest, and my two beautiful daughters Roza, and my youngest, Lilliana." My father said, putting a hand on my shoulder. He smiled at the man, Isaiah I think his name was. I could see him give me a once over, before looking at my father again.

I wore a strapless floor length chiffon gown, with matching stilettos. I had my hair pinned up, and had curled it so that a part of it softly curled down my back. My brothers all had tuxedos on, and they all looked very handsome. My sister had on a black dress that landed mid- thigh, with some REALLY pretty black heels. She had her hair pinned to the side, but had it straightened. Most people say that me and my sister look a lot alike, but I don't see it.

We both have long brown hair, but Roza's is longer by about 3 inches. I have my mother's forest green eyes, while my sister has my father's chocolate brown eyes. I am about 5'4, while my sister is 5'7. But I DO know that me and my sister have the same full lips, and also, we both have my mom's curvy figure, even though I have more breast and ass than she does, and she knows it. I sometimes make fun of her, but I know she hates it, so I don't do it often, only when we are fighting, which doesn't happen often, surprisingly.

I notice that there are two girls next to Isaiah. "These are my daughters, Sabrina and Marline." Isaiah says, putting both of his hands on their shoulders. I look up at Julio, who looks down at me and smiles. I look up again, and one of the girls, Marline I think it is, is glaring daggers at my ass. I smile at her, but her scowl deepens. I frown at her, then when our parents arn't looking, flip her off. She looks astonished for a moment, then a scowl comes over her face, and she says loudly: "Daddy, I think I am going to go get something to drink, be right back." She storms off towards the drinks.

I smile, and then feel someone nudge my arm, it's Roza. I look at her, and she frowns and slightly shakes her head, and I know she is going to talk to me later. I give her puppy dog eyes, trying to plead my case, but she shakes her head and looks at Isaiah again. I see Sabrina looking at my brothers, no, she is practically drooling over them! I know why too.

My brothers all look like my father, tall, dark hair, muscular. Julio has green eyes like me and mom, while Josiah, Daryl and Roza have dark eyes like my dad. I know that ALOT of girls swoon over my brothers, and they know it too, so when they saw Sabrina looking at them, they knew why. "How old are your girls?" My father asked Isaiah. "16 and 17" he answered, smiling at my father. "How old are your children?" He asked my father.

"Julio is 24, Josiah is 22, Daryl is 20, Roza is 18, and Lilliana is 16." My father answered. "Oh! Marline and Lilliana are the same age! They will become fast friends!" Isaiah said, looking at me. I smiled back. "Ok guys how about you guys go upstairs, ok?" My dad said, and all of us nodded and walked back thru the crowd to the stairs. We all headed upstairs to our separate rooms. I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed, suddenly worn out. I took off my heels, then changed into my pj's, took my hair down, brushed my teeth, and got into bed. As I drifted off, I thought about my mother, and how she would be very proud of me if she saw me now.....

----authors note-----

Hey guys, anna here, just wanted to let you know that I posted again (because I am swagtastic) and that I want 10 votes before we post another chapter (come on guys, I know you can do it!!!) ok, byee!!

XOXO