Beautiful

Every girl I've met was beautiful.
And I'm jealous.
Luckily my BFF Chantelle is almost just like me. She reassures me whenever the flawless girls make me feel like a pile of ugliness.but when she left things got a lot harder for me, I became more irritable,sadder,more quite.
When Lucy, Ellie, Sami and Fern(the pretty girls) walked by me at lunch and told me I looked ugly, hideous and like-a-toad, I completely lost it.
I blacked out but when I came to, they were covered in blood and I was holding a bloody knife. I took one look at them and I decided that they're beautiful features couldn't go to waste. I always envied Lucy's beautiful, long golden hair, Ellie's sea-blue eyes, Sami's perfect nose and who could ever forget Fern's full, pink lips? I wanted them so I stole it from them.
I cut them off and carried it to the girl's bathroom I removed all my disgusting features and replaced them with the girl's ones. Starting with my hair I took the knife out again and scalped off my stringy yellow hair and sewed on my new ones. I ignored the pain because I new it was all going to be worth it.
Next were my lips.
I cut those off too and replaced them with Fern's.
I knew I would never get anyone to like me if I had a bad nose. I sliced it off with a quick swipe and sewed on my new one.
Lastly were my eyes. I clawed at them until I pulled them out of their sockets and got some glue from my bag and squirted it in my empty eye sockets and inserted my new ones.
I looked into the mirror.
Perfect
I was now beautiful. I soon walked back home to show my parents. But their reactions were the complete opposite of what I'd expected. Mama fainted and Papa vomited on the carpet. Of course I wanted everyone to think I am beautiful so I killed them. I feel no remorse in what I've done.
I ran off into the night with madness in my heart and mind.
I kill anyone who said I'm not beautiful and stole the features I'm jealous of.
I want to be beautiful and I won't stop till I'm the most beautiful female in the whole world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: If a girl looks like she has many stitches on her body, possibly bloodstained clothes asks you if she looks beautiful/pretty, reply yes because who knows if this story may be real?
-WinterWolf321
P.S:Each time someone comments, or votes for one of my stories, I'll add another chapter/story