The Lamb

Having a farm is great. I love it, it's what I've always dreamed of. My parents and siblings love it as well, but we especially adore the new black lamb that we just bought.
We loved the little black lamb, we played with it for long periods of time while our parents watched.
Life was perfect for me, it could not get better than this.
One day when I was feeding the animals, I saw the black lamb. It's horns were way larger than the day before. Puzzled, I ignored it. Later that day I let the animals go outside, but the black lamb was missing.
I went inside the farm to try to look for it, and there it was.
On the same spot I had left it that morning. But again the lamb's horns were larger, big enough to to the point it could not stand up anymore. I saw strange markings on them and on closer inspection, I realised that they had some sort of indecipherable lettering on the sides along with some symbols. One of them was an upside-down star.
When I looked into the lamb's eyes, they did not look right. Kind of like a snake's, they were black with red veins all around. I was worried and didn't know what to do.
I called the town's priest to take a look at it.
He said that an evil spirit had taken possession of the lamb and that it must be killed immediately so that the spirit wouldn't escape.
Later that day, dad killed the lamb.
Sad, we just went to our rooms and stayed there for the whole day.
The next day, my younger sister came running to us yelling "The lamb! The lamb is back!"
Creeped out, I followed her to the barn.
It was my brother.
With horns growing out of his head.