Red

Ben was always a curious boy, when he moved to an apartment,there was a huge box and when he pushed it out of the way he saw an old looking door. He tried to open it, but it was locked so he looked through the keyhole. He saw another room where he saw a man lying asleep on the floor.In the corner of the room he saw a white figure with long black hair. He took his eye off the keyhole and went to bed.
He looked through the keyhole once again and this time he didn't see the room, it was all red. Ben then asked the other people who lived on the same level and invited them to his house for tea. One of them started talking.
"There was once a couple who lived in here but they got trapped in that room there. They always wore white. The woman killed her husband when they got trapped in there. The key is also in there but they can't get out since there's a box that is too heavy for her to move. And the strangest thing was, her eyes were red."
Creeeeeeaaaaaaak
"What was that?" Another asked.
They all turned to see a woman holding a knife.
And when she lifted her head, they saw her eyes were red.
They couldn't move, it was like a spell was put on them. The door was blocked and there was no way out. The red-eyed woman started walking then running to them. She lifted the knife.
Black