I begged you

"Please." I am literally begging at this point but the executioner only sighs and gives me a sorrowful look before sliding the IV into my arm.

The Chaplain sits next me."Once he pushes the button the drug will be administered in quick succession and unconsciousness will occur within the next 30 seconds and death will happen soon after that." he explains though I have heard that so many times already.

"Any last words?" He asked.

"Please, I beg you, do not do this."

The chaplain nods sadly. Again with the sorrowful look because of the fact I am not facing the executioner with a clean conscience.

That's the thing though. I haven't murdered anyone. It's been this way my entire life and I don't know why or how. Whenever I get hurt, accidentally or not, others nearby receive the wound and pain. 

Once in school I accidentally cut my arm on the slide, but instead of my arm being covered in blood, 4 other children's arms were bleeding profusely. In high school, I was hit by a car but my girlfriend who was next to me on the other side, received the broken leg. 

I always try to be careful not to hurt myself and I try to stay in the best of health in fear of hurting anyone next to me. I hate this curse I'm stuck with. But when I was mugged by the trio, one shot me in the face, when their faces exploded instead of mine, the police found me kneeling next to their bodies and arrested me without letting me explain.

After 30 seconds the executioner started, I see both the executioner and the chaplain fall to the ground with a thump. "I'm so sorry this had to happen." I sobbed "But I begged you."