Halloween

A boy named Cameron was getting ready to go trick-or-treating with his friends, he was adjusting the hem of his shirt and looked into the mirror.
Perfect.
He went outside his his pillowcase to meet his friends Ryan and Greg.
"Ayo wassup Cameron?!" Ryan asked, "That ketchup looks like real blood!"
"I know" Cameron said, "I'm an axe-murderer"
"Dude that's awesome!" Greg commented, "My mum only let me go as an alien."
"Dude, let's go get some candy."
And so on they went knocking on people's doors, getting candy, until they came across a gloomy-looking house, but, it was just a bit over the top, with graffiti, fake blood and toilet paper everywhere. But the boys decided to give a try anyway.
knock knock
creeeeaaaaaak
"Trick or Treat!"They yelled, but it never came out before they were suddenly being pulled inside by an invisible force.
BAM!!!
"Yo what is this place?" Ryan asked.
"No idea." Greg and Cameron said.
There was the sound of a knife being sharpened ,and then, one by one, were stabbed to death.
"There are only two dead bodies, where is the third?" A maniacal voice sang.
Greg was fast and small and light, enough to  escape while the murderer stabbed his two best friends to death.
Crying as he ran, he found his way to the police station. They didn't believe him at first but decided to check anyway.
But they were too late, by the time they got there, the house was gone, but there was proof  that it had beed there, there was a large,rectangular bit of dirt that stood out from rest of the grass. Greg never went trick or treating again, in the fear that he would die like his friends did.
Every year, people go missing, there are lots of reasons why.
This is one of them.
----------
warning: if there is a person dressed up as a murderer or something on halloween, they might actually be a real murderer, you never know, even if its your best friend. if its a stranger who's following you, try to get him/her off your trail