Runaway with Harry Styles phone?!

He places me down on something soft. A couch i'm guessing. I moan. Why do i hurt so bad? What happened? I opened my eyes slightly and saw a tv on and the guy in the kitchen on the phone. I still don't know who he is...Oh wait, he was they guy at the bar...That bought me a drink...Then he started kissing my neck...And i fainted. I don't want to think about this right now. He gets off the phone and comes into the living room with a glass of water. He flips his curls. His beautiful, beautiful curls.

"How are you feeling, babe?"

Did he just call me 'babe'?

"Erm, yeah a little. Tell me, Where am i and Who are you???" I ask while rubbing my head.

"Here. Some ibuprofin and a glass of water." He hands me both.

"You didn't answer my questions."

"My place. Harry."

"Harry..?"

"Harry Styles." He grunts.

"Oh okay, lovely name, Harry."

"Thanks babe."

"No problem."

Everytime he calls me 'babe' I blush...Does he see it? I hope not..

"Why are you blushing, babe?" He asks.

SHIT.

I blush harder this time.

SHIT.

"Oh...I see." He winks at me. "Get some shut eyes, love." He covers me up with a blanket. And places a pillow under my head.

"Thanks. You know, you don't have to take care of me. You can just let me walk...From whereever we are..."

"No way. You're sleeping here and staying here until you feel better. Got it?" He says too harshly.

"Got it, sir."

He laughs deeply. "Don't call me that, babe."

Why does he have to keep calling me that? I already blush enough with him around.

"Okay."

"Nite,love." He kisses my forehead. "Do you need anything before i go to bed?"

"Actaully, yes. I need to call my mom so she knows where i am." He hands me his cell. "I'll just tell her i'm with a friend."

"Okay, love. Just leave my phone on the table when you're done." He leaves the room, and goes upstairs.

This was my chance to get out of her. I quickly called my bestie.

"Hello...?" She asks.

"Hey it's me. Can you come get me...?"

"Yeah where are you?"

"Somewhere downtown i think."

"Alright. Are you okay?"

"I don't know that yet. I'll tell you when you come to get me."

"KK! Bye."

"Bye."

*****

10 minutes later i hear a car horn. Really?! I quickly look out the window to see who it is and run out the door.

It was my bestie! Yes! I got in the car and told her everything that happned.

"So, you were brought here?!" She asks worriedly.

"Yeah."

"But...----"

"It's okay, now drive before he finds out i'm missing."

"Okay, okay."

She starts the car back up and speeds me home.

Once i get home i go straight to my room. Oh my gosh. Did all of that really just happen??? What a rush.

I get changed into my pajamas and empty my purse. Then, something cathces my eyes. Two phones?

I pick up the one that i knew wasn't mine. It was Harry's. The phone was Harry Styles' phone. What did i just do?!