Love at first sight.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

There she was. She looked so beautiful. Yet, here i am. I have no idea what i'm doing. I walk up to her. She has no i dea who i am by the way she looks up at me. She has long, wavy brown hair. Big brown eyes, and a beautiful smile. She looked sorta scared. Well you have to expect that somebody is going to talk to you in a bar.

MARY'S P.O.V.

He scared me. He has curly, brown hair and emarld eyes. His smile is beautiful. He's beautiful. What does he want? He smirks at me now.

"Can i buy you a drink, love?" He asks me. I could barely hear him from the music. This place felt hot like a desert. I couldn't bring my self to speak so i nodded my head yes. I followed him to the bar. The bartender took our order and soon enough our drinks arrived. Teqila. I don't drink. But i don't want to hurt his feelings. I take a sip of it and it tastes horrible! I spit it out, everywhere. He just smirks at me.

"You're suppose to swallow it whole, love." He says. I blush. This has never happened to me before. What do i say? Oh gosh. I just made a fool out of myself. I turn around a breath. Now i think i can talk. I'm not so sure yet.

"So, tell me about yourself." He says and gets another shot.

My mouth opened in an O but i didn't say anything. I don't even know him. I can't just tell him my whole life story. He comes closer to me and tilts my kneck. He sets the drink down and sucks hard. What is this? I push him away. Now, i feel like i'm in slowmotion. The world has stopped all around me. I drop to the floor.

"Love?" I hear the guy say.

I wake up. What happened?

"Are you okay?"

I don't answer. He carries me bridal style to his car, out of the bar.

He buckels me up and starts driving. I just left my friends to go somewhere with a complete stranger. A complete cute and total stranger.