Harry's a boxer and knows the truth.

I know that the chapter name sucks but i hope you like the chapter! :) Thanks so much for all the likes and reads! Please don't forget to follow me! I love all my followers! :D Have you listened to the song "DNA" by Little Mix ? Well, i finally have! It's so good! Happy Mother's Day! Here's... Harry's a boxer and knows the truth.

~CrAzYhIpPo~

______________________________

Mary's P.O.V.

I wake up in my comfy bed and get in the shower. I haven't had one since me and Harry had shower sex together. Ugh. I can't stop thinking about him. I have a few things to do today and the first thing is to get in shape. But i gotta take this shower first.

************

I put my clean clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun.

"I'm sure it will be curly when i let it down in about an hour or so." I say to myself.

After i put my makeup on i get my keys and purse and head downstairs.

"Hey swwety. Where are you going?" My mom asks me.

"Walking." I try to say casually.

"With your car keys?"

"Uhhh....I'm going to walk around the track field in town."

"Oh okay. Well, i'll come with you. I need to lose some fat too." My mom grabs her purse before i can stop her.

"Um...Mom? No. I  just want to go by myself. Plus, today's Mother's Day. Have a day off. Won't ya?"

"Well, if that's the case then maybe we could hang out. Since it is Mother's Day." My mom raises her eyebrows.

"Mom. I'm going to the mall and i;m going to workout, okay? That's all. I promise."

"Okay. But i expect that you come home later so we can go out to eat together."

"Sure thing. Love ya!" I blow a kiss to her and head out the door.

"Love you too!" She says too late.

I get in the car and drive to town. I'm not really going to walk around the track fields. I'm going to the boxing arena to train.What my mom doesn't know won't hurt her. And i really am going to the mall afterward and i'm going to get her something for today.

*********

I arrive at the boxing arena. When i get inside i make my way to the girls dressing room. That is until Kyle stops me.  Kyle's my best guy friend. He trains with me.

"Hey there Mary. And what is the best boxer on earth doing today!"

"Boxing. Training. Shopping!"

"You're always shopping. I'm surprised you haven't dropped yet." Kyle smirks at me. I shove him a little.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go change and then we can train."

"Okay. Have fun."

"What do you mean?"

"No playing with yourself." He winks at me.

"Gross! Kyle! I would never do that!"

"Why, cos you already got someone to do that for you?"

"Well, maybe i do. Maybe i don't." I walk to the dressing room.

"You always do!" He calls back.

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes.

When i get in the dreesing room i take off my shirt and pants. When i'm about to stuff them in my gym bag, somebody walks in the dressing room. It's a guy. It's a guy!

"What are you doing in here?!" I yell. "Get out!"

"This is the guys dressing room." The guy points at the "boys dressing room." sign.

 "Oh. Well, sorry." I mumble, grab my gym bag and  atowel to wrap myself with, and walk towards the door.

"No reason to be sorry. I enjoyed the show." He winked.

No i know who he is. My ex. The one that i slept with after Harry.

He comes closer towards me, blocking the way to the door, and snakes a hand under the towel. This is just like what Harry did to me.

I slap his hand away. He pushes me against the wall which makes me drop everything, including the towel. I feel so...Vialated.

"Let go of me." I say through gritted teeth.

"No can do sweetheart." He smirks at me and tries to kiss me. Suddenly, three other guys walk in and one them is Harry.

I gasp.

"Hey! What are you doing to her?!" Harry wallks over to us. Then my ex let's go of me and i'm up aginst the wall for my own good.

"Hey. She came in here and she was stripping. What else was i going to do? It's not like i was just gonna walk on outta here like nothing happened. I wanted her. No wait, I want her."

Harry punches him in the jaw and grabs my elbow and pulls me towards him.

"Put your clothes on." Harry says.

"Har--" I start to say.

"Now!" He yells at me and i flintch.

My ex gets up. "You know, me and her had sex."

My mouth forms an O . Why did he just say that? I quickly put all my clothes back on.

"Is this true?" Harry asks me while pointing at the man that i had sex with after i had sex with him. I have to tell the truth. I have to.

"You were great in bed." My ex says and smirks like an idiot.

Harry punches him again,but harder this time.

"Shut up! No one asked for your opinion!" Harry says then looks at me. "Is this true?"

"Ye-Yes." I stutter. I close my eyes and wait for Harry to punch me like he did to my ex. But he doesn't . He takes me by my hand and leads me out of the dressing room.

I feel the tears running down my cheeks already. Why am i so stupid? I shouldn't have had sex with my ex. I'm so stupid.

I can tell we're outside now because of the wind blowing my hair in my face. Harry moves my hair and wipes the tears away.

"I'm-- I'm sorry, Harry." I dip my head low and sob.

"I am too." He lifts my chin and looks striaght at me.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask confused.

"Because, i had sex with my ex too." He looks hurt when he says it. Maybe he is really sorry.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I know that i shouldn't have."

I sigh. "Yeahhh...."

Harry looks at me and smiles. "You're so beautiful. Did you know that?" I nod my head. "Oh okay." He smiles at me, fully, showing teeth. Then he kisses me. This felt like a real kiss.

"So you're a boxer?" I ask Harry.

"Yup. And you?"

"Yup! And proud to be! Well, actually i'm a trainer."

"Even better." I smile and he kisses the top of my head.