Harry's the killer?!

A/N - Please tell me what you think of this book! And, i need two more days to update! Tell which days i should update!

~CrAzYhIpPo~ xx

____________________

Harry's the killer?! No, this cannot be. I won't let it be true.

"Uhhh...Can we move this dinner to tomorrow?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Because, i have to go meet up with somebody."

"Okay, i'll drive you."

"No, it's fine. Just get some dinner and take it back here."

"Okay?"

************

I drive to Harry's.

"Hello?" I ask through the mail slot. I've been knocking for what seems like forever.

Nobody answers.

"Forget it." Then i turn around. I see a dark shadow. It's Harry! He's going to his car. Wait. Why didn't he answer me? Maybe he's still mad at me. Probably.

I walk to my car, making sure i'm not too loud. I'm going to follow him. I think he's the kiler. But, they didn't get what he looked like except for only two features,. So, it could and it couldn't be him.

This is so confusing. I'll just follow him  to see what and where he's going.

I've been driving for only ten minutes, following Harry.

He stops next to  a street light.

He's wearing black clothes that fit in nice with the black night.

I get out just like he does and follow him to an alley way. There are two guys. Harry and the other guys are all wearing the same thing. I knew i should have were all black so they wouldn't see me.

Harry hands one of them some money.

One of the guys stand back. I can hear whispers. But i can't make out what they're saying. Then, everything goes chaotic.

 Harry punches the guy infront of him. What the hell?!?!

Then, the guy that he just punched, knocks Harry on the ground and starts kicking him. The guy that Harry gave the money to is just standing back and watching the whole fight.

I can't take this anymore. Harry's losing.

"Stop! Stop it! Stop it now!" I yell. I run towards Harry. 

He gets up quickly and punches the guy in the face.

"Harry!" I yell.

"Distraction!" The guy that just got punched says.

"No! It's not! Harry, look at me! Stop it!"

Nobody listens to me. I run over to the guy that's just watching.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"This," He points to Harry and the guy. "Is payback."

"What do you mean payback?"

"Harry stole something of his and Harry alos borrowed money from me which he never returned. Buit, now he did. Now it's payback."

"Who are you?" I say through gritted teeth.

"George. And that's Freedie."

"Care to tell me your last names?"

"Psstt...No. You'll just report us."