Secrets, mistakes, and Sex

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I wake up pretty late. 11am. Okay, not that late, but still. Late for me. I make my way downstairs to see how Mary's doing. When i get down there, she's not there. Did she go to the bathroom...? No. She doesn't know the way around my house. Where did she go? Then, i notice that my phone isn't on the table where i told her to put it. I get a huntch. But is my huntch right, or is it making a mistake? My huntch is that she took my phone with her. I hope it's not right. I  go back to my room and dressed into a red T, converse, and black jeans. After that, i grab my keys and my jacket and head to my car. Then i just remembered that i don't even know where she lives...How stupid am i? I go to town anyway. I i just park my car someplace and walk arount then maybe i'll see her again and i can get my phone. Or anything more than that.

MARY'S P.O.V.

I wake up around 11 am, put on some fresh clothes, red converse, blue skinney jeans and  a tanktop. I do my hair, grab my jacket and keys and go downstairs. My mom is downstairs making breakfast when i get down there.

"Want some breakfast sweety?" She asks.

"No thanks mom, i'm going to Mcdonalds for some breakfast."

"Oh okay well watch the carbs!" I walk out and roll my eyes. She's always telling me these things and i'm not even fat!

I wake my way downtown. I hope i don't see Harry again but then again i do cos i think i might have a few feelings for him. I can't have anyfeelings for him though. He might even have a girlfriend...and maybe that's how he knows how to treat a lady. Or maybe his mom taught him. What ami thinking? Everything. I see a car that looks just like Harry's parked in a parking lot next to the library. Oh shit. What do i say if he sees me? I'm just going to library, that's all. No place else. Then, something catches my eye....Harry. H's leaning against the library.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I knew she would be here. I sopt her at the corner of my eye. I was waiting for her. Kinda creepy. Yes. But it wasn't for me. I make my way towards her. I know she saw me. She walks to the back of the library and that's when i jog to her.

"Mary!"

MARY'S P.O.V.

I heard someone say my name...It's Harry. Oh shit, no!

I take another glance and just keep walking. I'm jogging by now and he's doing the same. Why won't he just leave me alone???

I stop in my tracks. I'm behind a large tree. Where, if harry beats me up for taking his phone, on accident, then no one will see. He comes towards me, out of breath.

"What do you want? Your phone?"

"Yes, actaully, i do."

I search through my purse for it and hand him his phone.

"Care to tell me why you took it," He leans closer to me. "And," Now he's trapping me aagainst the tree, the large tree where no one will see us."Why you ran out on me last night?"

I gulp. "I ddn't mean to. I ran out too quickly i must have thought it was mine." I look the other way." Sorry." He moves my head to look at him.

"It's alright ,babe. I know why you did it." He smirks.

"Did what?" I'm clueless.

"Why you took it. Of course, you wanted to see me again." He winks this time.

"No. It was an accident." I say harshly.

"Whatever you want to call it, babe. Buti know the truth."

"Leave me alone." I push his chest to make him move, but he doesn't. He just leans closer and when i think he's going to hurt me, he doesn't. He kisses me. Woah! "Wait," I say. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No, why?"

"No reason. Just curious. And don't do that again."

"What? This?" He leans in for another kiss and he scores. Crap. I suck at this game.I push him away gain.

"I said, don't."

"Ohhh." He cooes. "I'm starting to like this game." He smirks and then winks and walks off. "See you soon,babe." He waves at me.

Hopefully not.

********

When i get home and go to my room i turn on the tv and a repoter is talking about some crazy hot boyband. One Direction. Never heard of them before. Then he starts talking about harry. What the fuck.

"People have caught Harry Styles, from One Direction, kissing a girl. Just discovered today." The photo of him and me kissing is on there. WHAT THE HELL?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! "Does he have a new girlfriend?" He continues. No. "Or is this just a scam for more fans?" The reporter wiggles his eyebrows up and down. Aw shut the hel up already! I turn off the tv. Then, i get  a call from Harry. My friend must have givin him my number.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, babe."

"Um...Who is this?"

"Harry."

"Oh, okay."

"What's up?"

"Sitting. Why?"

"Come here."

"Where are you?"

"Outside. I'm waiting for you."

"But i'm in my pajamas!"

"Get changed then, i don't care, just hurry up."

"Okay Okay." I hang up and put on some new fresh clothes. Sweatpants, my red converse, and another tanktop. I walk downstairs with everything i need. My phone and a jacket again. My mom isn't home tonight, she has work and nobody else is home.

I walk outside and sure enough there he is leaning against his car.

"Hey,babe. Nice outfit." He smirks and winks.

"Okay. What did you want?" I'm still kinda mad at him for today and for not telling me he was famous.

"Come on." He opens the passenger door for me. I hop in and he does the same. He starts the car and i ask him an important question.

"So, see any tv today?'"

"No. Why?"

"Cos you and i were on it. Kissing." I say harshly. I stare at him and it looks like he might cry.

"Oh, that. Listen---"

"Why didn't you tell me you're famous and part of a band named One Direction?" I interupt him.

"Because, i didn't want to ruin anything."

"Ruin what?"

"Our relationship."

"What relationship?" His jaw tightens. Why does he think that we're dating?

We arrive at his place. What is he planning? He opens my door and i get out.

"What are we doing here?" He is ignoring all of my questions now.

He drags me inside, slams the door which makes me jump, and pushes me against the wall. What's going on?

"Harry...?"

"Shh." He places his finger on my lips and slides his finger across them. "Do you want me?"

"Yes." What? What did i just say?

His lips touch mine and we kiss for a long time. This is a mistake. He guides me to his bedroom and he takes off my clothes. His hands are cold against my bare skin now.

After 2 hours he is finally asleep. "This was total mistake..." I said to myself. Harry wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him on the bed. He's so warm. I never want to leave his said. But i have to soon.