Sneakpeek: Last First Kiss

Hey guys! Okay well this is the sneakpeek of the last chapter! No, i'm not giving you the whole chapter...yet!

This is Last First Kiss

_____________

Mary's P.O.V.

Harry was driving me home from my mom's. We just got in the car after that long ride on the airplane. I can't believe what my mom told me. It changes everything. My whole life.

"Don't let this effect us,okay, Mary?" Harry says while looking at me and driving at the same time.

"I don't know--it's just..." I look away and look out the rear view mirror. "Harry! Look out!"

A van hits us in the back and we went flying in a nearby lake.

I couldn't breathe. Water was all around us.

The windows were shut. I didn't have on the right shoes to break any windows so we could get out. I was slowly fading away, i just knew it. I couldn't hold my breath any longer. Then i was gone.

Harry's P.O.V.

I got out of the car. It was hard. I grabbed Mary with me. She was heavier in water. But it wasn't difficult for me.

I finally stuck my head above water. I knew we were safe. But what about Mary? She wasn't breatheing.

"No." I said. "No!"

I swam out of the water as fast as i could and ran with her limp in my arms.

I took her to the emergency room and they told me to go see her after a short while waiting.

I went in the room and sat, kneeling down next to her. Her eyes were closed, but not all the way. She looked at me and told me to come towards her. I did.

"Harry, I love you with all my heart. Remember that. I'm sorry for the bad times, and i'm so happy for the good ones. Tell my mom that i love her."

"No! You can't die." I start sobbing.

She wipes the tears from my eyes and i quickly kissed her on the lips.

She let go and told me one more thing.

"Our last first kiss."

"I love you too." I said too late. Then the she was gone.

Mary's P.O.V.

I'm still breathing.

____________________

And that's all i'm giving you for now! Sorry! (: Hope you liked it so far and remember, i need alot of reads and votes on this! C;

~CrAzYhIpPo~