A fight, or just real life?

A/N - This is the last chapter for today. There might be one chapter tomorrow but i'm not sure yet. Anyways here's..... A fight, or just real life? - 50 Shades Of Styles     Enjoy!!!

~CrAzYhIpPo~

________

Mary's P.O.V.

I arrive at the emrgency room a short time later. When i get inside, i see Harry waiting in the waiting room. I guess they call it that for a reason. I never would have thought that i would see Harry Styles in an emergency room hosipital.

I tel tell the nurse behind the counter that i'm here to see Robert Flynn.

"Okay. There's also a entleman waiting to see him to. Please take a seat next to him. You'll both be called in a little bit to see him." She says.

"Do we have to see him individually?" I ask concerned. I really don't want to be in there alone with Robert. He scares me but he's still my friend and i've got to prove to him that i can be that old bestfriend he used to have before that horrible party.

"No. You two can see him together. Oh, and tell the young man waiting as well to check in with the nurse that is caring for Mr. Flynn."

"What for?"

"He has cuts, and bruises on his arms. He needs to get them looked at."

"Yes mamm. I'll let him know. Thank you."

"Thank you."

I take a seat next to Harry and set my purse on my lap.

"You need to see the nurse who is taking care of Robert." I tell Harry  and check my Kik.

"What for?" He leans back in his seat and i can see his muscles. He's wearing a purplish shirt with cackey's and toms on.

While for me, it's simple. An ambercrombie blue shirt,. with dark skinny jeans and toms as well.

"Because of your hands."

"No thanks."

"You have to."

"No i don't."

"Yeah, you do. Nurse said to."

"I don't listen to them. It's the doctor's that i listen to."

"Maybe that's why your unhealthy and the way you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He leans forward, his hands folded in his lap with his eyes staring right into mine.

"You know what it measn. You are just too careless to do anything for yourself. You don't listen to anybody."

"I listen to you."

I stare at the wall when he says that. I can't think of anymore comebacks at the time. Finally, a murse saves my life.

"Harry and Mary. Robert may see you now." She says.

"And i also listen to her." He winks at me when getting up.

"Dont' wink at me." I mumbel. I get my purse and walk towards the door to see Robert.

"After you." Harry says.

"Thanks." I walk in and follow the nurse.

I just know that Harry's probably looking at my butt.

The nurse leads us to the room and let's us handle it from here.

I open the door a little bit and peek in.

"Nice ass, babe." Harry says and pushes open the door and walks right in.

I slap him on the shoulder. "This isn't the time to be flirtiing with me." I whisper.

"Oh, it's the best time." Hew winks at me.

I roll my eyes, shut the door and walk pover to Robert who is fast asleep.

I kneel down next to his bed and close my eyes. Tears stain my cheeks again. But this time, more of my make up is smearing as well.

"I'm so sorry, Robert. Please forgive me." I whisper.

I look up to Harry when he's talking.

"Why are you saying sorry? I'm the one that beat the shit out of him." He puts his hands in his pockets and walks towards me with a tissue. He bends down low enough for me. I look at him and he wipes the make up off my face and the tears. I feel like kissing him right now.

"There. Now you're even more beautiful than ever." He smiles at me. Then, that's when i kiss him. I'm not telling him what happened betwen me and Robert that day at the party. He might think differently of me. And i don't want to change anything.

I let go. "Thanks." I wipe my nose on the next tissue he hands me and throw both away.

"No problem, love. By the way, I love you."

I sniffle. "I love you too, Harry." I peck him on the cheek and say goodbye to Robert. Even thoguh he can't hear me.

Harry walks me to my car. I hug him and give him snother kiss.

 Then, i see her. My bestfriend, Jill.

"Mary?!" Jill says. She runs towards me. I let go of Harry and run towards her too.

"Hey Jill!" I smile but she looks mad so i stop smiling.

"How dare you!"

"Excuse me?"

"How dare you!"

"How dare i what?"

"How come you never told me you were dating the Harry Styles?!?!"

"I forgot, and plus, you would go all crazy just like you're doing right now."

"I am not!"

"Yeah, you are!"

Harry can hear our conversation so he walks towards us.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Yes, Harry. Tell Mary that i'm never going to be her bff again because she nebver told me that she was dating a singer from One Direction!" Jill yells.

"Ji--" I say.

"Just save it!" She says and walks off.

I start to cry again. Jill was my bff since i moved here. We've been friends for 11 years./ And now i lost her because of me dating Harry Styles.

I bet she wouldn't tell me if she was dating someone like him. I bet she wouldn't. I turn around and walk to my car.

"I'm sorry, Mary." Harry says.But i ignore him.

I throw my stuff in the back seat and get in the car.

"Too much for one day." I wipe the tears away, "I love you Harry. I'll see you later. I'm going to do some stuff for my mom now."

He kisses me on the lips through the window and waves at me.

I wave back and tears brim my eyelids again.