Sexting Styles.

Hey my lovely jelly beans! :p this is going to be another somewhat LONGGG chapter...Hopefully aha! So here it is!

50 Shades Of Styles

Sexting Styles.

_____________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

The sex was great with Diana and Mary. But i feel like i only should have done it with Mary. Even though we only have sex, i feel like i Love her. But that would be too weird, so let's just stick with the sex.

I text Mary and i tell her that i wanna meet her again.

To:Mary

Hey babe(: Wanna meet again? My place?

From: Mary

Sorry, i can't. Family stuff. My dad's finally outta prison but only for a week and my mom's back to help with everything. I'll text you though.

To: Mary

Or we could sext... (;

From: Mary

Sext???

To:Mary

U know...Sexting...?

From: Mary

 Oh okay, i see where this is going, Sure! :D

To: Mary

Okay. Your Hot in bed (;

From: Awww. Thanks you are too! (;

To:Mary

That's good to hear babe. Cuz if i wasn't then we would have a problem

From:Mary

And that is?

To:Mary

I would have to prove that i am.

From: Mary

O really?

To:Mary

Yep:)

From: Mary

Well then, prove it. Next time i come over then you can (;

To: Mary

Good enough 4 me babe.

From:Mary

Okay well i gotta go now but we'll talk later, k? :)

To:Mary

K babe. Bye love ya:)

From: Mary

We're not to that stage yet...Sorry (;

To:Mary

That's alright babe. I'll beg. (;

From:Mary

Oh i know you will. You always do. (:

To: Mary

Yep(;

I love mary. I really do. And i will beg to get in her pants again. I'll do anything, anything she wants!

Mary's P.O.V.

Okay so what if i'm trying to tease him?! He's begging isn't he?! That's a good sign. I actually lied to him about my dad and mum. I just wanted to tease him more! Am i a bad person??? Aha! Oh well. So what if i am or not! He's a catch. I know i shouldn't have had sex with my ex but i was wanting more than just one body to use. Yah know what i mean? And that was the right time to do it. I might even surprise harry this week by coming over to his house when he's least expecting it. Maybe even after midnight. Tee-hee! I'm evil. Aha! I honestly can't wait to get in his pants again and i bet he's thinking the same thing.

Harry's P.O.V.

I wanna get in her pants soooo bad!  And i bet she's thinking the same thing. I might surprise her! I'll go to her house at midnight and bring her to my flat. She won't expect anything. Anything at all.