Shower sex and lies?

Okay so i know that the chapter name sucks but i hope you like the chapter....That's all that really matters right? Well, imma go ahaed and update now...TTYL :)

~CrAzYhIpPo~

________________________________________

~CrAzYhIpPo~

50 SHADES OF STYLES

 Shower sex and lies?

 MARY'S P.O.V.

 I wake up naked mext to Harry. This never should have happened. It was a huge mistake to have sex with the Harry Styles. He's famous. He could have anyone that he wanted, so why did he pick me? I didn't want him to pick me, but yet i did. What's wrong with me? Everthing. I pick my clothes up from the floor and put them on.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Harry asks me groggily.

"Leaving." I put on my clothes and and put my hair up into a ponytail.

"No, you're not."

"You can't stop me." I put my shoes on and walk clumsily towards his door. Harry runs off his bed and locks the door and blocks it before i leave.

"Like i said, no, you're not. I'm not letting you leave." He bends down for a kiss but i knee him in the crotch instead.

"Move." I say angrily.

"You little---" But i stop him and slap him hard on the cheek.

"Don't even finish. I'm leaving. Now." I say harshly and move him slightly. But he's too stong. He lifts me over his shoulder and pins me on the bed. Him right on top of me.

"You're no going anywhere, without me." He smirks and plants a kiss on my lips. I pull away fast.

"I need a shower." I say quickly before he tries something else.

"Okay. It's right there. I'll help you with the water." He points to his bathroom which is in his room.

"No. I've got it." I shove him off and walk to the bathroom. Once i close the door my mouth falls open. His bathroom is huge. The shower is my favirote color, purple. I strip down to nothing and hop in. It's a ground shower. Meaning that there's no tub attached to it like other showers that i know. I try to work the shower but  i can't. Harry was right, he did need to help me with the water. There are so many buttons and handles. Which one is which?!

HARRY'S P.O.V.

It's been over ten minutes and i still don't hear any water running. What is she doing in there?. I knock on the bathroom door.

"Need some help, Mary?" I ask.

"No. I..." She takes a moment to finish her sentence. "Yes. I need help."

"Okay." I try opening the door but it's locked. "Can you unlock the door?" I ask teasingly.

"Oh yeah. Hold on."

Wow. She thought that i would go in there while she was showering. Well she's right.

She unlocks the door. "Wait before you come in.. Let me at least cover my--"

Before i let her finish her sentence, i open the door and quickly turn on the water.

"Hot or cold?" I ask while looking at the shower handles and buttons.

"Warm." She says.

I smirk and put it on warm for her.

Mary's P.O.V.

Did he really just do that? I wrap a towel over my naked and cold body.

"Thanks." I say breathlessly.

"No problem, babe."

He walks over to me and slides his hand under the towel.

"Stop. Don't do that." I say shakily.

"Do what? This?" He slides it up under more. And he reaches my Vagina.

"I said..." He kisses me roughly and i kiss him back. Now i can't stop. He picks me up by my thighs and i wrap my legs around his torso.

He walks over to the shower while kissing me roughly.

"Don't...Stop. Ever." I say out of breath within seconds.

"I won't. Not yet." He says out of breath as well.

He closes the curtains and we make out under the water.

"Oh shit." He says.

"Oh yeah." I say and take the towel off of me, opens the curtain and i throw the towel out. It making a thud once it hits the floor due to the water.

He closes the curtain and continues to kiss me.

He whispers in my ear while the makeout is getting sloppier. " I want you to be mine tonight, Mary."

"Me too, Harry. Me too." We continue to kiss. Everytime he touches me, i get butterfles in my stomach. I can't stop what i'm doing when he bends down and licks my vagina.

I leave wet kisses on his jawline.

"Okay. It's getting late. I've got to go." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stay here, Harry."

"Why?"

"I have other places to go to."

"Well, then i do too."

"Where do you have to go?" I ask.

"My sisters."

Harry's P.O.V.

Okay. So i lied. I don't have to go to my sister's. It's actually my ex's i have to go to. But she doesn't know that.

"Oh. What for?" She asks.

"I just want to see her."

"Oh okay."

She gets out, dries herself off, and gets back into her clothes.

"So, where do you have to go?" I ask.

"My brothers."

Mary's P.O.V.

Okay. So i lied. I don't really have to go to my brother's house. It's actually my ex's. But he doesn't know that.

"Oh okay." He says.

I finish dressing and he does too. I make my way to his front door before he turns me around and kisses me one last time.

"Thanks." I say. blushing.

"You're welcome. I'll see you later." He winks at me and i smirk at him.